17

Today, it was a big day. Not only because Kakashi will be the new Hokage but also because [name] will officially become his daughter.
Soon after both of you signed the adoption papers and Kakashi was done with the thing you called the 'Hokage party', in which the village accepted him as a Hokage, he started working on Sasuke's case.
He wanted to get him out of there, not because the girl, now his daughter, loved him but also because he was the student he felt the closer with and that was able to learn everything he teached with not so many problems and he was also a cetizen of Konoha that, by Kakashi mindset, didn't have to be there.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Hokage-sama, your daughter had arrived." a woman announced him, letting [name] to enter the Hokage office.
"[name], we made it." Kakashi said making the girl smile. "Sasuke will get out in 2 days." he said.
"Thank you so much." she said hugging the older man.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

The 2 days past fast and the girl was more excited than ever. And now she was waiting for him with Kakashi.
Two guards bring him outside, he had handcuffs and his eyes were covered with a piece of material so he couldn't use his sharingan.
One of guards took his handcuffs off and the other one was taking off the material from his eyes. The girl lips quickly curved into a big smile on her face, and she quickly started running into his arms hugging him tight.

"I missed you." he said putting one of his hands on her head and kissing her forehead.
"I missed you too." the girl said as she hugged him even tighter.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

After some things were done and Sasuke and Kakashi talked about something, Sasuke received his house key once again.

"You come?" Sasuke asked the girl as he exist the Hokage office and the girl only nodded.
"Where are we going?" the girl asked as she closely followed the boy.
"To my house. I want to see it." he said. "Also, what were you doing at the war? You weren't supposed to be there." he asked her.
"I came after you." she said.
"As always those 3 could never do something right." he said rolling his eyes.
"I wanted to leave. They are actually pretty cool persons." she said.

They quickly arrived to Sasuke's house, either because you walked faster or because he was just living near by.
He opened the door and got in. It's been some years since he last been there but nothing seems to strange, everything was the same, exactly how he left it.

"Sasuke," the girl said trying to not laugh "for someone who hates his clan, you are really don't seem like you hate it that much." she said as she pointed at the Uchiha symbol flag.
"I don't hate my clan. I hated my brother." he said as he got his shoes off.
"Itachi-san? He was pretty concerned about you the last time I saw him." the girl said, leaving the boy a little confused.
"What do you mean the last time?" he asked curious.
"Oh, I didn't tell you. On my way to the war a meet him, he was reanimated, I'm not sure where he was going though." she said as she wondered around the males house.
"Interesting." he said as he lays down on his bed. "[name], come here." he said.

The girl didn't think about it a lot as she jumped on top of him, blocking the sun to light their faces with her hair, making a more intimate situation between them. Their faces were so close to each other that their noses were lightly touching and their chests were pressed against the other person.
Sasuke's hands made their way to her jaw and neck and pulled her closer, making their lips to touch into a passionate kiss.
Seconds felt like hours, the tension between them was now bigger than a mountain. They both felt their butterflies, flying inside their body's like crazy. It felt like they complete each other, even if the kiss and hugs were the only thing that combined them until now.
Both [name] and Sasuke thought they always were meant for each other even though they never told the other one that.
Sasuke could say, only by looking at the girl in front of him, that he's now the happiest he ever been in his life.