18

!SMUT CONTENT!

A year passed, the love connection between Sasuke and [name] grew stronger. [name] was now 18 and she was currently waiting for Sasuke to come back from his mission. Sasuke gave her a key to his house so she could go everytime she needed something there.
The girl sits on his bed waiting excited for her boyfriend arrival. She missed him and it was the first time she had a big pause from being a part of the anbu, she had a month off so she could do everthing she wanted, but Sasuke, he wasn't there to do the things she wanted to do with him.
She heard the door opening and she quicky got up from the bed and run to the door.

"Sasuke, you are back." she said, greeting her boyfriend and only nodded in response. "What's wrong?" she asked him as she followed him around the house.
"Nothing. I'm just exhausted." he said as the girl got behind him and starting to massage his shoulders.
"It is helping somehow?" she asked him.
"I do know something it will help." the male said as he put a smirk on. "Though," he said as he turned around to face the girl "I do need your agreement on this one." he told her, looking into her eyes.
"You want to cuddle?" the girl said laughing.
"What? No. I mean, maybe." he said as he slightly blushed "But, [name], I'm not joking." he said with a serious tone, making the girl to stop laughing.
"Then, what do you want?" she asked curious.
"I want you." he said walking closer making the girl to step backwards until she hit a wall.
"What do you mean."
"Come on, [name], don't act dumb when you aren't. I want to have sex with you, is it that hard to understand?" he said looking at the girl that was a blushing mess, wainting for his answer.
"I agree."

He didn't hesitated any second and he quickly started kissing her roughlly, lifting her up and walking to his bed. He slowly and gently placed the girl on his bed and breaking the kiss so he could take off her top and soon after he started placing wet kisses on her neck and leaving some hickeys from time to time.
The girl finally found the confidence to take off her boyfriend shirt and to stick her fingers inside his hair.
Without stopping from his actions, Sasuke took off her and his pants, leaving both of them only in their underwear. His fingers slowly made their way to her back and he took off her bra, throwing it somewhere in the room and he started playing and biting her nipples, recieved sometimes little moans.
He gently removed her panties with one hand and started making little and slow circles on her clit, making her to moan louder.

"So you like it?" he said making his fingers to move a little more faster. "Let's see how wet you actually are." he said as he inserted 2 fingers and starts moving them inside her.

The girl founded his movements pleasuring and she just couldn't stop from moaning as she felt Sasuke inserting another finger inside her, not after a long time she cummed on his fingers. His fingers exit her hole and he started licking them clean. He took off his boxers and he positioned himself at the entrance of her hole.

"Its gonna hurt a little." he said as he saw the girl worried look, in which she only nodded in response.

She looked a little scared and intimidated by his large and big member.
He slowly pushed himself inside her, trying to cause her no warmth as much as possible, but the girl was in pain, she did scream in pain. Being her first time, she didn't expect to hurt this bad and she was holding her tears.
After some time the pain disappeared or it was more comfortable with it than before.

"Can I move?" he asked her and she nodded.

After he got his confirmation he slowly started to move and checking her face from time to time to see if she's in pain or not. He wanted to cause her only pleasure moments and no pain.
Soon enough, the pain she was feeling formed into satisfaction as he increased the speed, making her a moaning mess.
She moved her hands on his back, leaving some stretch marks on him as he continued pushing himself deeper inside her, until he hit the spot that made his girlfriend weak and wanting more.

"Sasuke... there... faster." she said between her moans, letting her head down and bringing her chest closer to his, feeling another satisfying sensation inside her.

They continued like that until both of them felt themselves closer to their relief, making Sasuke pull out and cum all over her abdomen.

"I love you." he said as he softly kissed the younger girl.
"I love you too."

---
I want to mention that this is my first smut I ever write so I'm sorry if it's not the best or as great as other smuts.