11

In the end, [name] couldn't do anything else than agreeing to go with Sasuke. Though, she was thinking of a plan to escape, not because she didn't like that she was with Sasuke but because she wanted to fix his life. She thought that if she'll make Sasuke come back to the village she'll be able to fix him.

"Sasuke, where are going?" you asked following the boy.
"Somewhere far from Konoha. I've done my business, now I can live my life." he said.
"You didn't told me, why don't you want to come back? I'm sure Naruto and Sakura will be very happy to see you." the girl said.
"The village damaged me, damaged my heart. But," he said turning to you "what do you know about Sakura and Naruto? What's your relationship with them?" he asked.
"Well, they are my friends. After you left i started training and going in missions with them from time to time. I don't really have time to stay with them." she explained.
"Did they told you something about me?" he asked.
"Well, from what I get Sakura was deeply in love with you and Naruto talks about you like you were really close friends." the girl said.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Sasuke got you and him a room since it started to get darker and he thought you were sleepy by now.
Which, was the perfect time for the girl to run away. Even if it seemed like a stupid plan, she had the skills to run and hide somewhere.

"I'm going to take a shower." she said walking to the bathroom door and close it behind her.

She turned the water on and open the little window from the bathroom. She got through the window, and start running.
She was running, looking for a place to hide in case he will come after her. She was going on the same route they came, it was a dumb thing but sometimes the dumbest things are the last one you take care of.
Sasuke had changed a lot since they last meet. She didn't expect for him to be like that. She didn't want him to be like that. She doesn't want to believe that.
She was looking behind her every one minute, she was scared.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

The girl stopped at forest, she rest behind a tree. She wasn't going to risk of being saw by someone.

"[name]!" she heard the boy's voice.

'How did he even found me?' she asked herself as she stood up still behind the tree.

"[name], don't be like this. If you thought I don't know how you fell, you were wrong." he said getting closer to the forest.

She heard his steps getting closer to her and she start running deep into the forest.

"You making things hard, [name]." he said adventuring into the forest after the girl.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"I don't want to stay with you." she said pushing the man once they enter the hotel room.
"What's wrong with you? I've did lots of things to get you and this is what i get? I thought you were happy to see me." he told the girl.
"I am. But you aren't the same." she said.
"And how am I supposed to be? Like a dumb kid?" he screamed at her, making the girl scared by his actions. "I'm sorry, [name]." he said trying to hug her but she slapped his hands.
"Don't touch me. Talk to me when you'll know how to treat a girl." she said walking to one of the beds that were in the room.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

They didn't talk to each other after they woke up. Actually, [name] didn't want to talk with him in first place since he tried to talk with her all morning.

"[name], why can't you just trust me?" he asked, making the girl angrier.
"Why? Well, first of all, last night, when you were having your superior moment, you were ready to hit me. Second, I woke up being a strange room with you out of nowhere. I just start thinking nobody cares about me. What am I anyway?" she said. "I'm your toy, am I right?" she asked him looking into his eyes.
"You aren't a toy, and you'll never be one." he said calmly.
"Then why you did this?" she asked.
"Because... I love you, [name]." he confess.
"And this is how you show your love to someone?" she yelled. "I love you too, but not like this. This isn't the love story I want to live. I can't even see a love story like this." she said.
"Fine. Leave." he said, making the girl confused. "I said, leave." he said yelling as he slowly pushing the girl away from him.

The girl looked one more time at him, and start running into the opposite direction, the one that will lead her back to the village.
Sasuke watched her as her petite figure was getting smaller and smaller. Sasuke was having a plan, he wasn't going to let her go that easy, but for his plan he needed a team.