05

Years past, [name] was curently 12, she learned about about what happened with her parents, yet she didn't understand why she can't talk with her friend, Sasuke, but she didn't asked Kakashi, since he seemed more focused on training and taking care of her than answering her questions. She didn't had access to the outside world.
[name] was now waiting for Kakashi to come back, since he said he will train a team, but it seems like he's late, again.

"[name]-chan, I'm back." the man said smiling under his mask.
"Sensei, you are late." the girl said.
"Oh? It's that so? Well, you will surely want to know the reason." he said.
"Maybe, I do." she said more exited thinking she bought her some sweets.
"I am not supposed to say this, but Sasuke is in my team." he said as your eyes got bigger.
"Really? Is he still as childish as he used to be?" you asked excited being the only news you know about him.
"I doubt Sasuke was childish, he doesn't seem." he said a little confused.
"Is that so? He used to be really childish and he'll always challenge his brother. Oh, and he will make me promises." you said smiling.
"[name], since i took care of you for a long time, i think is the time to know, that Sasuke and his brother are the only Uchiha's alive. Itachi killed them all." Kakashi said making you look surprised.

You'll never understood how Itachi will kill all the Uchiha's when he loved his parents more than himself. Itachi was really kind with you.

"And Sasuke changed after that." he said.
"I wish i could see him." she said sad.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"[name], I have a surprise for you." Kakashi said as he enter the house.
"Are they sweets?" the girl asked excited.
"Better than sweets." he said as he gived her a photo with him, sasuke and other 2 kids.
"Wow, this is so cool." you said smiling. "Sasuke grow up so well. But who are these two?" you asked.
"He is Naruto and she is Sakura, Sasuke's teammates." Kakashi said.
"Do they get along with each other?" you asked.
"Uh, i guess so?" he said unsure about what answer to give her.
"Sensei, we should took of photo like that together, as a...memory." you said smiling.
"Your right. We should." he said patting her head.