23

"Hinata was so cute at her wedding." the woman said as she made a omelet.
"You didn't even talk about your wedding this much as you talk about theirs. Their wedding was about a week ago." the male bored about the same conversation.
"Well, I'm sure that you clearly were judging everyone." she said rolling her eyes.
"That ain't my fault is theirs." he said.
"I'm sure of that." she said smiling.

(...)

"Y/n, 3 months pause will soon end i think is barely a week left." Kakashi said "So I need you to send me a week report about the missions you will have." Kakashi continued and Sasuke only nodded. "Does y/n knows about this?"
"No but i will soon tell her." the blacked haired male said. "When we will have to leave? Like is there a specific date?" Sasuke asked and by his voice the older male could tell he was excited.
"As soon as possible. We barely have our people outside Konoha. And do you know how many papers i had to do and sign for you two?" Kakashi once again complained about the work he had to do as a hokage.
"I don't really care." the younger male stand up and walked to the door. "Thanks."

(...)

"Hina, I can't." Sasuke heard you talk when he entered the house.
"You have to. He has too know." the purpled hair woman quickly said.

Sasuke quickly approached the living room where the 2 females where talking about a topic, which he was pretty sure that he was the topic.

"Yes, but I can't tell him-" Hinata quickly stopped the other girl from talking as she noticed Sasuke. "Hinata. What the hell?" the girl complained and quickly saw the reason behind her actions.
"I'll take my leave." Hinata said as she got up from her seat and walked to the girl after giving her a thumbs-up and showed her a heart formed by her hands.
"What were you talking about?" the male asked curious as looked straight at his wife.
"Just random things."
"Suddenly I'm a random topic, am I?" the man asked as he started to get pissed off.
"No! Of course, not, it's just something I found out which I'm not sure about it and I didn't know if i should tell you or not." she quickly explained herself.
"I see. So what it is?" he asked curious.
"It's a secret. Give me a few days." the girl said smiling.
"Actually we don't have a few days. Soon your 3 months without work will be done and we will have to leave." the male explained as he saw how her eyes changed from happy to confused.
"Leave? Where? I swear to God if you want to run away again, I'll beat the shit out of you." the girl quickly said, making the male laugh.
"No, love. We are leaving for missions. Remember the time you told me that you weren't sure if you want to quit of being an anbu?" he asked her and she simply nodded. "Kakashi managed to find a way in which you still keep your job and you still get to see the world. We will do missions outside Konoha." Sasuke continued and he saw how her smile made his way back to her face.
"When we gonna leave?" the girl asked excited as she ran to hug the male.
"I'm not sure. Kakashi knows. I'll talk to him though." he said playing with her hair. "You know, that means that thing of yours needs to happen soon." he said looking at the girl mesmerised as she simply nodded.
"I will take care of it as soon as possible." she said smiling.