22

The next morning, they've been woke up by a strong knock on the front door, but neither of them wanted to get out of the bed and finally, Sasuke was the one to get out from the bed and to look for a pair of pants, as quietly he could to let the female to sleep.
He got down and opened the door, realiving the only person he didn't want to see.

"Sasuke-kun, you didn't invited me on your wedding." the snake man asked him.
"It's not the time for it. Bye." Sasuke closed the door out of annoyance and go back upstairs to cuddle with his partner.
"Who was?" she asked sleepy, as he entered the room.
"Orochimaru." he said as get back on the bed and started hugging her naked body.
"What did he wanted?" she asked him as she pushed herself closer to him.
"I don't know and I don't care." he said hugging her tighter.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"So," Kakashi said as he sits on their couch "Where's [name]?" he asked.
"She's showering, don't worry about her hearing." the younger male said.
"I managed to make it, so she'll supervise you on your mission. But the thing is, that she can do it after this 3 months pass, she is practically having a break so she can't work. Though, you'll still have missions but not as many or long like before." he explained to him.
"That's okay with me."
"Though," Kakashi said as he raised one finger "you'll be working alone on your mission. No team, no second person, only as a training for your mission with [name] as I doubt you'll let her help you in anyway." he said and boy nodded.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Sasuke, look." the girl excitedly came running to him as she showed him a letter "Naruto is getting married in 2 weeks." she said excited.
"Who will even want to marry that guy?" he said confused.
"Well, apparently, Hinata." she said.
"Hinata?" he asked as he didn't recognise the name.
"That girl from the Hyuga clan with purple long hair with bangs." she explained but he didn't seem to understand "Do you know Neji?" she asked him and boy nodded "Hinata is Neji's cousin." she said and he seemed to understand something.
"I doubt those 2 ever talked." he said.
"Says the one that leaved the village for about 5 years. They talked a lot." she explained.
"Oh? Says the one that faked her death and then she stay hided for 13 years. Good example." he said mocking her.
"I didn't choose that, you on the other hand did choose that." she said sticking her tongue out. "Anyways, what should we get them for their wedding gift?" she asked thinking about something.
"Nothing?" he said.
"I see, you had your pillow warm on both sides. Naruto made you a wedding gift and now you have one more reason to get him something." she said making him annoyed.
"Fine, get them something. But don't spend to much money on it." he said rolling his eyes, making the girl smile.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"What did you buy them?" he asked her as they walked to Naruto and Hinata wedding place.
"I bought Hinata a dress since I know she likes them and Naruto some instant ramen." she said.
"You really are going to give him ramen?" he asked her a little confused.
"Beside ramen he doesn't like anything else. And if you don't like it why don't you buy him something else?" she asked him.
"I guess that's fine, we will stick to the ramen." he said, making the girl laugh.