06

For that day on, you'll constantly ask about what Sasuke's doing and how's his training going, you also asked about his friends. But one day was different.

"Sensei, what you guys did today? How's Sasuke?" you asked as you throw another kunai.
"Uh, Sasuke... Sasuke left the village." he said making you looking at him.
"For training, right?" you asked but Kakashi didn't answer. "For training...?"

▪︎▪︎▪︎

After Sasuke left, you were able to go out in the village, and also meet Naruto and Sakura, his teammates, which you'll spend a lot time with them. Yet you couldn't be their 3rd member in the team, since the hokage will put you in Anbu, being the safest thing you can do.

"[name], is such a lose you can't join us on our team, dattebayo." Naruto said.
"I'm sure you'll be doing great even without me." you said. "Plus we will still be friends, so we can train together."
"[name], now he won't stop talking about training with you." Sakura complain making you laugh.
"I'm sure you'll handle it." you said as you immediately saw Sakura punching Naruto. "Somehow." you said quietly.

¤¤¤

"Sasuke-kun, do you know by any chance if an [last name] is a alive?" Orochimaru asked Sasuke.
"No. Why?"
"You don't know about the sacrifice? They really don't teach the Uchiha kids nothing?" Orochimaru said pissed that he didn't knew about it.
"What sacrifice?" Sasuke asked.
"You know when a [last name] sacrifice for a Uchiha so the Uchiha doesn't die." Orochimaru said making Sasuke stop walking. "I knew there was a family left." Orochimaru said to himself noticing that Sasuke wasn't following him anymore. "Sasuke-kun, Itachi won't wait for you."

Hearing about the sacrifice an [last name] has to do, Sasuke's only though about you. He was thinking that you were sacrficed for someone in his family, that though making him angrier on his bigger brother. Itachi was the only Uchiha that was still alive, besides him, and he probably knew about this sacrifice.
Making Sasuke hating him more, only wanting to kill him more.