13

Madara Uchiha, declared war to the Kages. The situation was going from down to down by each day passing. The war was getting closer every second.
There wasn't a stabil relation between the Kages or the village and the only thing you could think of was where Sasuke could be.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Today we will destroy Konoha." Sasuke said.
"And we will get your girlfriend." Suigetsu said excited since he really wanted to meet the girl that stole Sasuke's heart.
"She's not my girlfriend yet. We will leave after Obito."

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"The anbu will stay here for village protection." Tsunade said. "[name], make sure Naruto won't leave the village." she continue and you only nodded.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

On his way to the village, Sasuke meet with Orochimaru and decided to hear about the past so he convinced Orochimaru to reincarnate the past Hokages.
After getting his wanted answers that weren't that different from the one's he already knew, Sasuke decided to join the war together with the Hokages.

"You three, go find [name] and take her to a safe place." Sasuke said as he looked at his team and they simply nodded.
"A love story between a Uchiha and a [last name], interesting." the second Hokage said, quite surprised of the Uchiha boy actions.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Karin, was wondering around Konoha, with a beatin face made by Jugo and wet since, well, that was Suigetsu wish and it worked for the act, people were pitying her.
She eventually meet someone who looked like an anbu to her.

"I'm sorry." she shyly said "Do you know a woman, her name is [name]." she said. "Do you know where she is? I heard she is good with medical jutsu and I really need help."
"Oi, [random name], bring [name] is an emergency." the male anbu said.

After some minutes of waiting, Karin was able to see 2 anbu's coming back to them.

"What's wrong?" a female voice said, which Karin thought was [name].
"This woman needs medical help and required you." the anbu said.
"Okay, thank you." she said. "Can you walk?" she quickly asked Karin and she simply nodded. "Please, follow me, take your time don't walk to fast." she said making her a sign to come after her.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"What's your name?" she asked as she was looking for a medical kit.
"Karin." she simply said.
"It's good to meet you, Karin. Please be careful next time." she said as she started analysing her bruises.
"Could you get off your mask? It feels strange talking with someone I can't see." Karin said.
"Oh, right, of course. But please, don't tell anyone about it." she said as she took off her mask.

Karin was able to see her face now, and she understood why Sasuke was so in love with her. She was beautiful, she had a stunning body, she was sweet and careful. Karin didn't want to admit, but she found the girl perfect.

"Thank you for your kindness. I hope you can forgive for this one, though." she said as she watched Suigetsu noking her off and Jugo catching her. "Suigetsu, you idiot, you should be more careful." she yelled-whisper at Suigetsu.
"I was, it's not my fault she's sensible." he said.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

[name], finally wake up after several hours off being unconscious. Both Suigetsu and Jugo though she was dead and Karin was just messing with them by saying that she isn't.

"I'm so sorry." Karin quickly said and bowed down, making the girl surprised.
"Karin? What happened?" the girl asked confused but Karin couldn't make herself talk.
"Sasuke said to bring you to a safe place." Suigetsu told her.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

After some hours of talking and laughing with them. [name] started to feel strange, like something is wrong.

"[name]? Are you okay?" Karin asked her.
"Where is Sasuke? You haven't told me." the girl said.
"He's fighting in the war." Jugo said as neither Suigetsu or Karin wanted to tell her where Sasuke is.
"Thank you for bringing me here." she said as she stood up from her bed. "But I'll go after Sasuke. If he blames you for something, just say I did all of it." she said as she quickly leaved.