28*

warning - sexual content ahead. please note anything with a * from here forth has sexual content within the chapter.
______________

"What's your favorite thing about me?"

I flip over onto my side, it was late. Too late to be having this discussion. I stare into his glowing blue eyes, that I could pick out effortlessly even in the dark.

"And don't say my eyes. Because I already know you love them."

I smile, "And how do you know that?"

"Because you're always staring at them." He must be sober again. He doesn't sound like he's anxious anymore.

"Where else am I supposed to stare at when you open your big mouth?" I tease, raising my eyebrows at Rafe.

"Don't start with the attitude," He warns jokingly.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I ask. He gives me a warning look.

"You don't wanna know, angel."

Oh but I do.

I scoot closer to him, keeping my eyes locked with his. His eyes flicker down to my lips, and then back up again.

"You don't think I could handle it?" I ask innocently. He smirks, sliding his hand onto my waist. The warmness of his hand spreading goosebumps everywhere.

"I don't know, can you?" He asks, gripping onto my hip. He licks his lips as he leans in slightly, keeping his eyes on me intimidatingly.

"I think I could." The corners of his lips twitch up.

"You wanna show me, angel?"

I pull at my top lip with my teeth, nodding. He smirks, as he slides his hand to the small of my back.

"I bet you do," He continues. His lips hover over mine, so close that I could feel his breath. "Show me then baby." I start to feel as though I had ran a marathon, the sexual tension between the two of us was rapidly rising.

"Show me how much you can handle me."

I crash my lips onto his - sliding my hand over his bare chest in the process. He immediately kisses me back with as much passion as I was giving him. Almost as if we've never kissed one another. It felt good - really good.

He slowly slides his hand onto my butt and gives me a yank to pull me on top of him. I roll my hips into his, feeling him already hard underneath me.

"Look at what you do to me baby," He whispers against my lips. "No one else could do that to me."

I push our lips back together, just as he lifts his hips to meet contact with my sensitive area. I groan against his lips, the loss of contact from him there has felt like it's been forever.

He slips his tongue between my lips, immediately connecting with mine. His hands find the sides of my shirt and he lifts it over my head.

He's sitting up when I open my eyes to look at him. His hungry blue orbs were currently running all over my bare chest, as if this is the first time he's seen them.

"You wanna be a good girl tonight?" He asks, his voice sounding hoarse in my ear. The look in his eyes seemed crazy.

I nod, "Yes."

"Then take your pants off, right now." I get off his lap, and start to pull off my loose sweatpants. Rafe seems to be rather impatient tonight, so he helps me pull them off when they're around my ankles.