60*

I'd be lying to say that his lips didn't feel good on mine again.

The urgency that the two of us were sharing was something I haven't felt in a very long time. He pulls my shirt over my head, I tangle my fingers in his hair, and he kisses my neck.

It was never ending.

"Tell me you want me," He says in my ear in between kisses on my neck.

"No," I say in his. He takes me up and sets me on the marble counter behind us, the cool sensation blending with the fire Rafe was giving me. He meets my lips hungrily once again.

"Tell me, you want, me," He mumbles against my lips.

"No."

As I wrap my arms around his neck, he huffs in frustration. To bring us even closer together, he pushes open my legs and stands between them.

"I know you want me," He says. "Come on, just give in."

"Why don't you give in?" I squeeze my legs around his hips. "This could go a lot quicker if you do."

"You want this to be quick, huh?" He smirks, hovering his lips over mine.

"With your stamina, I know it will be."

He chuckles, "You've gotten feistier these past couple of weeks."

"Don't tell me you don't like it," I poke my bottom lip out as his eyes pierce into my soul. "Am I hurting your feelings baby?"

"Shut up," He mumbles as he presses his lips to mine again. The kiss feels rushed, and frantic. But I could tell there was that same passion hiding behind the neediness.

I know he missed me.

He unbuckles the button near the center of my abdomen. But he pauses there, teasing me by slowly and painfully moving his hands down my legs.

"Stop teasing me," I say.

"I will," He says. "As long as you say you want me."

"No," I say confidently. I won't be the first one to admit it, he was the one that broke up with me, he was the one to start this. He can say it.

"So fucking stubborn," He mumbles against my lips. He opens his eyes and lets his eyes trail around every inch of my face. "So fucking beautiful."

I move my hands down his body, starting at his neck and working my way down. He shuts his eyes, leans back slightly, and allows my hands wander.

I play with the skin near the top of his shorts by dipping my fingers beneath the hem of his shirt. I almost missed his quiet grunt, but it was there. He was enjoying this.

I do the same thing to him, unbuttoning his shorts. But I go a step farther and softly drag the zipper down.

"Did you miss this?" I ask in his ear. I stare at his face as he keeps his eyes shut tightly. "Tell me what you want." His breathing becomes rapid as my fingers touch his skin again.

I let my fingers travel onto his briefs, dancing around the sensitive area. His lips parts as I very slowly travel further down.

"Tell me Rafe."

I watch him swallow hard, his head falling back, the bulge in his throat visible. His shoulders rise and fall as he determines what to do.

I keep one hand circling his dick and the other unclasping my bra that I've been sitting in. My breasts loosen and dangle down, waiting to be touched.

I place his hands on my bare back, and he slides them up my back, causing goosebumps in every spot he touches. When he discovers my bra is missing, his eyes widen and he inhales deeply.