92

hi :)

___________

"Sounds like a good plan to me."

The worst thing that could happen from this plan was that it couldn't work. That was it. So mine as well try right?

"Are you comfortable with that Corrine?" Rafe asks, like he always does.

"Yeah," I told them. "I can do that."

"Good." Kiara looked between the two of us. "...Go on."

I swallow the lump in my throat, attempting to mentally prepare myself for whatever act the three of us were about to perform.

I scavenge my brain to think of something to say. The only thing I could think of, that would genuinely sound real, would be my feelings for Rafe. Or at least, the feelings that I have neglected these past couple of weeks.

"You, what!" I shout as loud as I could. "You guys hooked up!"

Shock was written on both of their faces. Kiara looks more disgusted rather, but Rafe was completely shocked.

"Corrine—"

"—Don't. We were together, exclusive Rafe! And you go behind my back and cheat on me with Kiara! A fucking pogue!"

"Don't start with that pogue bullshit—"

"—Shut up!" I interupt. "You don't get to have a say in this."

"I can have a say in it if I want to!" Kiara shouts back. "I'm apart of this too!"

"Hey!" A shout came from the other side of the door. "Quiet down in there!"

It was working.

"You fucked my boyfriend," I shout, "This is between him and I. Stay the fuck out of this, like you should've done from the start, bitch."

"Corrine!" Rafe tries to intervene, a tiny smirk on his face, for whatever the reason was.

"Get your hands off of me!" Kiara shouts, even though they were right at my side. But the man on the other side of the door didn't know that. "Don't be mad because I fucked him better than you do!"

"Oooh," Rafe mutters quietly.

I shot a glare at him.

"He cums in two minutes and you assume that's from you?" I say, "He just has low stamina!"

He narrows his eyes back at me and I sent him a smirk.

"So shut the fuck up, because you fuck anyone who gives you the slightest bit of attention because you're lonely!" I pull the words completely out of my ass.

She gasps, "Take it back."

"No, and I'd say it again if I had to."

She shouts as she puts her hands on my shoulders. Very softly pushing me against the wardrobe, but it still made a loud bang against the wall behind us.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Rafe shouts, "Kiara stop! You're going to hurt her!"

She picks up a vase in the corner of the room and shatters it on the floor. I let out a small but quiet laugh, and do the same to the lamp that was on the side of the bed.

"You fucking bitch!"

"Hey!" Three bangs follow as the guard outside shouts. "What's going on in there!"

"They're out of control man!" Rafe shouts. "You gotta help me. They won't stop fighting."

I slam my fist into the wall loudly, a smile still on my face as I try not to laugh. Rafe gasps, and Kiara pretends to fall into the tub in the bathroom.