-002 : Meeting the Mentors

The contestants hurry to the main room once they get the announcement, some with excitement while some with nervousness.

When everyone settles down, the doors opens again to reveal the MCs.

"Is that really Soobin and Arin? Or am I dreaming? Slap me please," Kotone asks the person next to her, while Soyoung slaps her awkwardly. 

"I'm not dreaming! This is real!" She tells herself, excitement growing in her. 

"Welcome again! Now that you know your groupmates, why don't we introduce you to the Mentors?"

"Who can it be? I really hope it's a Red Velvet member. Or an Exo member would do as well," Amber prayed softly. 

"I don't know, let's just hope it's someone we know," Emersyn, who had heard her, says. 

"The vocal mentors are...." Soobin says as the door opens. 

"Wendy of Red Velvet and Baekhyun of Exo!" 

"Amber, are you psychic or something?" Sina gasps. 

"Maybe..." she replies slowly with a sly grin. 

"I need your powers."

"Is no one going to talk about the fact that Wendy and Baekhyun are literally standing in front of us? Like, live??" Yashiro says, her mouth open wide. 

"Oh. My. God," Ichika breathes. 

"The dance mentors are-"

"Seulgi of Red Velvet and Taemin of Shinee!" 

"Whoa whoa whoa, we getting a lot of visuals here," Jenna mutters.

"Aww," Nene coos when she sees Wendy and Seulgi hugging each other. "The member interaction I wish to have with my future members."

"That's IF you get to debut," Chaeyoung replies.

"Hey! You spoilt the mood!" Dayeon says with a chuckle.

"And finally, the founder of the Entertainment, Neptune!"

Neptune enters gracefully, waving at all the contestants. 

"She's gorgeous," Sejin says. 

"Now y'all can take rest and we'll call you back in half an hour~" Arin announces, and the 21 girls disperse. 

____________________

Don't worry if your OC hasn't been written about yet! The story is just starting :)