-005 : Ranks and elimination

"We'll be announcing the ranks now."

_____________

(RANK 1) : FEVER - 'With out burning hot charisma, we are the fever fever fever fever~ unit!'

Taemin : Burning hot charisma indeed. We didn't expect you guys to go well together because of your rankings, but you're all full of surprises. Also your dance moves???

Seulgi : I was too into the performance to judge. 

(RANK 2) : Red Lights - 'Here to make you feel our love, we are team Red Lights!'

Neptune : Good job guys, your vocals and dance were on point!

(RANK 3) : XOXO - 'X or O, we're pretty, annyeonghaseyo XOXO girls imnida!'

Wendy : Why aren't all of your vocal ranks high?

..... They deserve to be, because you guys killed it.

Seulgi : You scared them lol

(RANK 4) : Lose - 'We won't lose, but we'll win your hearts, we're the LOSE unit!'

Wendy : The vocal line, all of your vocal ranks are high. Your performance was touching. You won't LOSE if you keep this up! 

(RANK 5) : LOSER = LOVER - 'Hearts and Dollar signs! Hey we are LOSER=LOVER Unit!'

Baekhyun : You captured our hearts and made us want to give you dollars.

Wendy : That makes them look poor! What he means is, you guys did a great job. 

(RANK 6) : Give Love  - 'Please give us more love! We are the Lovesick Girls.'

Baekhyun : Ichika improved so much! You guys were so cute, great performance!

(RANK 7) : My House (N/A) - Neptune : You guys only need improvement and practice. YOU WERE ALL COOL THOUGH!

_____________

"We won't be revealing the individual rankings this time." (totally not because I'm too lazy to grade you guys) (hahahah jkjk you're all good, I can't rank you-)

"But yes, we are going to be sending some people home today," Arin says, and the atmosphere immediately changes. 

"I really hope it isn't me."

"No one hopes it's them."

"Stop talking y'all I'm scared."

"NO, keep talking. I want to be distracted."

_____________

ELIMINATIONS

AHH I FEEL TERRIBLE 

I'M SORRYYY 

I WOULD'VE DONE THIS BY THE VOTING THING, BUT IT'S UNFAIR TO PEOPLE THAT DON'T HAVE MANY FOLLOWERS/ FRIENDS HERE :/ 

THIS IS ONLY AND ONLY BASED ON THE ACTIVENESS HERE. YOU SEE, BEING ACTIVE HERE WAS A NECESSARY RULE. I'M SORRY IF YOU GUYS WERE BUSY! :( 

I COULD GIVE YOU TIME, BUT IDK, THE SHOW MUST GO ON (SOME PEOPLE WERE GETTING IMPATIENT. *AHEM* ARA *AHEM*)

ANYWAY 

I'LL ANNOUCE THE PEOPLE THAT'LL NO LONGER BE A PART OF THIS APPLYFIC

UGH I HATE DOING THIS

Baozhai nperez-lopez )

Adeline multifan_clown )

Butterfly Amoralesmonascal )

AHH IM SORRY AGAIN (IF YOU STILL WANTED TO BE PART OF THIS, THAT IS) 

:((

WE WON'T FORGET YOU GUYS <33 

_____________

"As for the other contestants, you still have a chance to prove your worth. Show the mentors what you're capable of! Flow through the rocks and reach the sea!"

_____________

THIS WAS THE WORST CHAPTER TILL NOW PLS- 

I STILL FEEL SLFDJSLDFSD