-012 : Ranks and Elimination pt2

"Please welcome Enhypen again!"

"ONE TWO CONNECT! Annyeonghaseyo, Enhypen imnida!"

"Are you guys nervous? If you mess this up, you're gonna leave a bad impression on them," Soobin says.

"We weren't nervous until you told that."

"Don't mind him, you guys, listen to me. Do your best and think they aren't there, alright?" Arin smiles.

"Ye~"

_____________

GROUP RANKS

Rank one : Group B - "With our voices clear like water we will take you to our sea! Hello, we are re-sea-ve!"

Song : My sea- IU

Heeseung: Your voices were beautiful. I hope you guys debut. Ah, I really wanna hear you perform again.

Jungwon: We heard you didn't have a leader in particular though. Leaders are important, they're needed for the group to succeed. Your voices WERE beautiful, but with a leader's help you could've improved. You lose points when it comes to that, but good job on the teamwork!

Rank two : Group A - "Here to La Di Demolish all competition, hello we are Team UAHAN!"

Song : La Di Da- Everglow

Niki: It was tough for you guys to decide the leader because you're all leaders, yeah? You carried the performance well!

Jake: Yeah, were you having difficulty while practicing?

Jay: Nevertheless, you did amazing. Congratulations!

Rank three : Group C - (N/A)

Sunoo: You guys could improve. Good job though, at least you tried.

Sunghoon: I agree. There's still time, it's okay! Show your worth in the next mission if you want to debut.

_____________

ELIMINATIONS

IM SORRY AGAIN SVSBFBSSCBS

Emersyn (TAK0YUT4)

July (Shy_noodles2)

Sejin (_Shinee_Minho_)

Chaeyoung (those_dam_jams)

We'll miss you guys! <33

_____________