-013 : Mini mission

"I miss the Skyline walk," Soyoung says while blowing her painted nails for them to dry. 

"Says the one who was screaming the whole time," Tanishka points out. 

"Attention, Cordelians!" 

"The final mission?? Already???" 

"We would like all of you to report in the main room." 

"Everything's going so fast, I'm not ready." - Davy. 

__________

"Long time! How have you been?" Soobin asks. 

"All good! How are you, MC-ssi?"

The girls had gotten two whole weeks of break after the exhausting previous weeks. Few of them went home, while few of them stayed and grew closer to each other. It'd be harder for them to say goodbye to the ones that don't debut. But their friendship wouldn't end there- they promised. 

"Anyway, are you ready to hear what the next mission is about?" 

"Is it really the end now?"

"Nah, there's a mini mission."

"What's a mini mission?"

"A PRE- mission, Soobin-ssi. A pre mission," Arin corrects. 

"Yes, that. This time, it'll be individual." 

___________

Each contestant (14 of you) will have to send your performance video links personally. Make sure it matches your personality and your skill. You can't rap when your main skill is vocals. 

The performance video has to be a solo artist/ a member performing solo ONLY. 

I'll be writing the taken ones in this chapter. It isn't rank-based this time, you can send it whenever you want to. I won't be writing your names next to the submissions. 

This is only to increase your rankings. If the videos you send are accurate, and submitted within time, you'll get a HIGHER ranking compared to your previous ones. If your contestant has the top rank now and you don't submit it within time, it won't go to the bottom, and vice versa. 

Submit within : 5.12.2021 , 7:30 p.m KST 

___________

TAKEN

DEAR DIARY - YERI 

XOXO - SOMI 

FINE - TAEYEON 

SOLO - JENNIE

LILAC - IU

JOKE - ORIGINAL RM, COVER - N.I.A

I'M NOT COOL - HYUNA

TAP IN - ORIGINAL SAWEETIE, COVER - SINB

GOTTA GO - CHUNGHA

TWENTY-THREE - IU

MONEY - LISA

WHAT YOU WAITING FOR - SOMI

DUMB DUMB - SOMI 

TO MY YOUTH - BOL4

___________