-008 : The next mission.

"Barbeque chicken?"

"Yeah."

"We have to grill it by ourselves?" 

"Yeah. Reality show, remember? This isn't a game, but this counts."

"And we're in-charge of grilling it?" Jenna asks nervously. Sunoo giggles and walks up to her. 

"Here, lemme help you." He starts grilling it, and Jenna can't get her eyes off him. 

Meanwhile, the other girls are struggling to make the fire. 

"It's pretty windy here, huh?" Jay sits down next to Davy, trying to make fire too. Caught off guard, Davy visibly glitches- not knowing what to say or do. 

"It's okay, relax," He laughs. 

__________

"Finally, I'm starving." 

"Guys, Enhypen's only gonna stay here for tonight, then they'll get going and come back after 5 days to judge y'all." 

The girls groan. "Hey, they aren't jobless to spend time with you guys." 

The MCs were awfully close to the contestants, close enough to be joking around with them on an everyday basis. Despite the fact that this show was being aired on National television. They all very well know how to capture the hearts of the viewers- by being skilled, by having a good personality, and most importantly- by having fun. No one would enjoy a completely serious show, with them only focusing on what has to be done, would they? That's why coming outside was necessary. Having a good director had its own benefits. The contestants or MCs would go out of script, and no one would care. As long as it's okay to air the content. 

The girls and idols spent the rest of the time chatting and laughing, till night engulfed the broad sky.  

__________

"Wake up!" 

"The damn bell again," Soyoung says, drowning her head into the pillow. 

"Don't tell me we have to listen to this for 4 more days."

"Wait, they're announcing the next mission today. Get up y'all!" Ara yelled. 

__________

The girls gather around the MCs as soon as they were done getting ready. 

"Are you excited to know what the mission is?" 

"No, but go on," Chaeyoung whispers. 

"This mission will be based on your previous individual rankings, which we didn't reveal. You'll be divided into 3 groups of 6 each accordingly, group A having the contestants with the highest rankings. For this one, you'll need a leader. You need to act like an already debuted group. Divide the lines well and perform well on stage! Remember, Enhypen's gonna be watching."

"They aren't here right now, obviously. But they'll be there 5 days later, in Cordelia's main room. You get 5 days to practice here, and at the same time there'll also be games. Time management is important too. That's it, all the best for your performances!"

__________

GROUPS

Group A : Ara (vocals), Deep (rap), Davy (dance), Jenna (vocals), Soyoung (dance), Nene (vocals) 

Group B : July (dance), Tanishka (rap), Kotone (vocals), Ichika (dance), Diana (vocals), Amber (vocals)

Group C : Dayeon (rap), Sejin (vocals), Sina (dance), Chaeyoung (rap), Emersyn (dance), Yashiro (rap)

__________

SONG SELECTION 

It's up to you guys to decide the songs, because this mission is about everything- from individuality to teamwork. 6 is a big number for a group, which means chaos- but if you will, you'll be debuting with 6 people excluding you, so teamwork is a must. 

Select a song that'll suit your vibes, your skills, etc. For example, group A has vocals the most, so I wouldn't think of a rap song if I was there. 

__________

DISCUSSIONS

Group A :

Group B :

Group C :

__________

I hadn't thought this through ugh. So I decided to update the rankings and results of this mission in the next chapter once we've all submitted, and the games/ the reality show thing will be updated after that- even though the results and performances take place after the games irl. 

4 of you will be eliminated after this mission, that leaves 14 of you. There'll be a last mission before 7 of you get to debut. I'm excited for some reason lmao 

__________