fanmeet

"It's time, girls!" 

The words they didn't want to but wanted to hear at the same time. Of course, they were excited for their first fanmeet, but with excitement comes nervousness. 

"Don't be nervous, y'all. Come on, they love us! They wouldn't have come here otherwise," Diana, being the mom of the group, said to her children. 

They knew the consequences if you say or do something wrong on stage. Diana knew as well, but that was the least she could do to comfort the rest. 

They walked on stage with breaths held, getting more nervous when they saw the huge amount of people there. 

But as soon as the audience saw the Cordelians, they cheered. Loud enough for the girls to relax immediately. 

They started off with their theme song, Pick Me. 

__________

"Hello! We are Cordelia!" 

"We're so happy to be meeting you guys~"

"Now we're gonna read a few notes by you guys. We're curious, what do you think of us?"

They opened a postbox filled with letters from the fans. 

"I'll read mine first!" Diana opened her letter. "Oh. So the letters are these type." She chuckled, the girls growing curious. "If the kitchen is in the house and Diana is in the kitchen, what is in Diana?"

"What is In Diana?"

"A state." The girls shook their heads while the audience booed, shouting: "dad joke!"

"Me next! What did her mom tell her when she asked to play with her? I'm not So-young anymore." The jokes were so terrible, it caused them to laugh. 

"My turn. Why is Tanishka always so cool? She has many fans. Oh, I actually like this one," she flipped her hair. 

"I fell for you so hard, could someone call the Amberlance?" - Amber. 

"I believe in following my dreams. Can I have your Instagram? The only Instagram I have is the Cordelia one, and I'm pretty sure you follow that one," Kotone said, and the fans cheered. 

"Thank god your name is Kang Sina and not Jeon Sina, I wouldn't be able to see you otherwise... whoa that's a good one." - Sina. (credits to Davy wtf sjfhkdsd this is genius)

"A girl like you only comes once a Jennaration." - Jenna. 

"I tried to write something flirty, but I wouldn't fit in the letter." - Dayeon.

"Did it hurt?"

"When you fell from heaven?"

"No, when you fell for me." Deep read. 

"I went 'Ara ara' when I looked at you for the first time. Wait that's just-" - Ara.

"I think I caught the Davirus. I hug everyone every time now. That's a good thing now, isn't it?" - Davy.

"Can I take a picture of you to prove to my friends that angels do exist? See that doesn't work here 'cause there are pictures of me on the internet," Nene said.

"You're the ICHI for me." - Ichika. (Ichi is one in Japanese)

"The only shiro I like apart from the dog is Yashiro." - Yashiro.

__________

Once they read all the letters, they decided to perform some of their hit stages : Fever, My sea, Red lights and Go big or go home– which, again, the fans cheered for.

"I can't believe it's already the end! We had a great time here, thanks for coming!"

The Cordelians bowed and walked out of stage, making the audience upset.

"Yeee~" they shouted, coming back on stage.

"We made cookies and cupcakes for you guys, we almost forgot about it."

Each of the fans walk up to them and they hand over the packages, posing or signing for them in the process.

When it was actually the end, the girls shared their experiences there and they walked away. For real this time.

"That was really fun. I didn't expect these many people to be coming."

"It's unfair how only half of us get to debut."

"I'll miss you guys so much. Group hug!"

__________