-015 : Final mission

"It's.. the final mission already. How do you guys feel?" Soobin asks. 

"Yah, don't make the babies cry- look at their faces," Arin says. 

"You're making it harder for them!" He shot back. 

"Just tell the mission already~"

"Okay okay. For the last mission, you'd have to write the lyrics."

__________

SONGWRITING

You will be provided the melody, the instrumentals- and you just have write the lyrics with the same melody. 

- THEME : The theme can be anything, from love songs to silly little arguments. (ex: one sided love/ having to wake up early)

- TEAMWORK : Teamwork is required for this one. Some of us are familiar with writing, may it be stories or poems. While some of us aren't, we could help with the theme, suggest changes, just be involved. If you're willing, you could even record yourself with the lyrics you've written to see it sounds good. 

- LEADER : Like any other mission, this requires a leader too. There has to be one now, since it's the last mission I'm gong hard. There can't be no leader or all the members are leaders this time. The leader will help organize your thoughts and divide the parts accordingly. 

- PARTS : You're supposed to be writing the lyrics according to your skills. That means you're supposed to write both the vocal and rap parts. Also make sure each of you gets equal parts. (the one mainly writing the lyrics can get lesser lyrics compared to the others.)

- SONG : To make it easier, you don't have to write the whole song. Just the first and second verse, the pre chorus and the chorus. Which'll be about 1 minute long(?)

__________

MELODY/ BACKGROUND MUSIC

The song you'll be using is Gone Days by Stray Kids.

The way they sing and everything's gonna be the same. 

The only difference is the lyrics. 

You CANNOT copy the same theme as this song, or any other song. Make it original.

You can stop at 1:03 ^^

PARTS :

Intro - vocalization

Verse 1 - (2 people) slow rap (?)

Verse 2 - Melody rap

Pre-chorus - ''

Chorus - vocals 

__________

LINE DISTRIBUTION

Just in case you need it!

(I TOLD YOU IT WAS HARD) 

(this is the new generation go away)

__________ 

GROUPS

Group 1 : Deep, Davy, Tanishka, Kotone, Ara, Soyoung, Jenna

Group 2 : Diana, Amber, Ichika, Sina, Nene, Dayeon, Yashiro 

The first group is closer to debut. That doesn't mean it's finalized. If someone from group 2 performs better than expected, you have a chance. Remember, though, this is your last chance. All the best!