-007 : Am I dreaming???

"Please welcome-"

Everyone's mouth hangs open when they see the guests walking towards them. 

"-ENHYPEN!"

The girls stand still, as if they were electrocuted. Diana starts clapping, and everyone follows. 

"Is this real?"

"Am I dreaming?"

"JAKE I LOVE YOU."

Jake giggles hearing Dayeon shout. 

"They're gonna be staying with us

"They're gonna be staying with us."

"AND they're going to judge you for your next mission."

"Uri hoobaedeul," Soobin says, patting Heeseung's shoulder. 

"Wait a minute, JUDGE?"

"Yeah, judge!" Sunghoon smiles brightly. 

Sina tugs at Ara repeatedly. "Yah, YAH, calm down."

"HOWCANICALMDOWNWHENSUNGHOONISSTANDINGRIGHTINFRONTOFME?"

Ara shakes her off when she realizes Jay's staring at her. She smiles at him awkwardly. 

"What in the world-" Deep mutters when she sees half of them going crazy over the seven boys. 

Once everyone relaxes- relaxes as in no one's jumping around or tugging at others- they gather around the huge table, waiting for the mission announcement.

The members sit next to Soobin and Arin as the MCs start to speak. 

"Y'all must be really curious on the switch of location, ey?"

"I'm just happy Jake's here," Dayeon says. 

"Right. Anyway, there's a reason we've gathered here, next to the sea." 

"What, are we literally going to overcome rocks and obstacles and swim in the sea?" 

"That's a great idea- but no. You'll be doing something similar. Can you take a guess?"

"I just did-" Chaeyoung breathes. 

"Any other guesses?"

No one replies, everyone's eager to know the reason. 

"Okay then, I'll tell you," Soobin leans forward and cups his hand near his mouth as if he's telling a secret, that makes the girls lean forward as well. 

".... There's no reason." The contestants whine. 

"Just kidding, just kidding."

"Soobin-ssi," Arin shakes her head in disapproval. "I'll tell you, because I'm a good older sister." 

"OHHHHH"

"WAA UNNIE MEOSSISEO!"

"But there are people older than you here," Soobin says, instantly ruining the mood. He obviously receives a lot of booing from the girls, while the Enhypen members simply sit and laugh. 

"I don't regret coming here," Ni-ki beams. 

"Of course you don't~" Nene jumps. She finds Ni-ki adorable.  

"Anyway, let me tell you why you're all here. Have you all heard of reality shows? We'll be playing various games to see how good you are, not in the games, but in keeping the viewers entertained. You can't just act all shy in front of the camera or only focus on the games, you'll be no-jam. This is all focused on your stage presence."

"But that isn't the next mission. We'll inform the next mission tomorrow, you guys take some rest for now. It must've been hard, sitting and doing nothing on the bus for four hours while the drivers drove you guys here," Soobin teases. 

"Hey!" 

"Kidding! I know you're all tired, haha. Go rest."

The girls hesitate.

"Why aren't y'all- oh. Chill, you guys, they aren't going anywhere," Soobin laughs, pointing at Enhypen. 

The girls nod and wave at all of them. 

"Ahh neomu pigonhaeyo." (I'm very tired) Sejin yawns and lays down, inside the tent. The tent was pretty big, big enough to fit 18 of them. 

(Pretend there are 18 of those beds)

___________

"Dinner time!" The staff bangs a big bell, waking everyone up. 

"What's that sound?"

"Yah Ichika, switch off your alarm," Davy yells.

"It's not mine!" She yells back. 

"Whosever alarm it is, switch it off!"

"It's a bell, you idiots," July opens the tent's zip, some of them immediately groaning because of the bright light hitting their faces. 

"Why is it so bright???"

The huge tubelights almost in front of the tent annoys everyone of them. 

"We're up!"

"Glad you are. Come now, it's time for dinner."

___________

 I HATE PLEASING ARA AND FEA AND SINA AND SARA BYE 

___________