Delivery

About four months later...

"Everything is packed?" She asked me as I brought all four bags down.

"Yup your bag, the kids bags and my bag." I said as she clicked the button. We stepped through the portal and ended up outside on the front porch.

"Ok." She said as she then began to look at her phone. Mr, Velez opened the door.

"You know four months is too long not to see either of you." He said helping me with the bags.

"I know I know. We literally kind of look like we live in the middle of no where." I said. I put the bags down and was about to turn to go back out and Nala was already in the kitchen.

"You made one of my favorites." She said to Mrs. Velez.

"To be fair, we had tomatoes that needed to be turned into something." Mrs. Velez said.

"Perfect." She said as Krypto came running from upstairs he practically tackled me. He attacked me with his tongue across my face.

"Easy, easy." I said in between laughs. Mr. Velez reached out a hand to help me up.

"Good to see you again." He said giving me a hug.

"Where's Ramsey?" Nala asked.

"Using the potty." Mrs. Velez said.

"Really?" Nala asked with a hint of excitement as the 8 month old bobbled around the corner. He than began raising himself too eye length with Nala and began going a little further than expected. Nala held his ankle. "I gotcha." She said and he smiled.

"Where's Jude?" I asked.

"Ah he's around here somewhere." Mrs. Velez said as there was a thud.  "JUDE!" She called and got no answer. "Jude?" She questioned and went upstairs.

"Stay here." I told Nala.

"I can't go anywhere anyways. I'm holding on to Ram." She said and he began giggling.  Mrs. Velez and I creeped up the stairs. When we looked down there were droplets of blood leading up to where Jude's room is. I opened the door and Jude was passed out on the ground in his blue lantern suit.

"Jude." Mrs. Velez said and he didn't respond. We both crouched over and turned Jude from his stomach to his back. There was a pool of blood coming from a slit across his chest. She felt for a pulse, "Jude come on honey, please get up or do something." She said softly as her eyes began to water.

"M-m-mom." He said weakly.

"Yes,  I'm here. Winn is too." She said.

"I tried everything. Call K-k-Kara." He said then be began coughing and coughed up blood. He did look to well so she sent me to get a medical kit. Kara then flew in.  I brought the medical kit and Kara and I went in the room. Mrs. Velez wrapped the gauze around him. Kara got him the cell repair serum, Mrs. Velez injected the needle in his vein. He stopped breathing, "Jude?" Mrs. Velez called to him. "Jude." No response. "No, this better not be one of your pranks again." Mrs. Velez said with tears in her eyes. Kara looked like she was on the verge of crying. She closed her eyes and concentrated. Mrs. Velez began to cry on my shoulder. The room was quite for a moment. There was a gasp and I really hoped that it wasn't Nala. Thankfully it wasn't, it was Jude. He then coughed and coughed.

"Let's get him in bed." I said as Kara and I lifted Jude and put him in the bed. He groaned from all of the pain he was in.

"I'm going to call Lena." Kara said.

"Ok. Winn I am going to stay up here for a while." Mrs. Velez said.

"Ok." I said as I then went downstairs. Nala was sitting on the couch watch a basketball game with Mr. Velez. She looked at me and gave me a small smile.