Rath Of Aziz

Jude's Perspective continued...

"Jude can you pour any faster?" Bo asked.

"It's astronomically heavy so I'm trying as hard as I can." I said as we then poured the last two jars out of ten. The sand began to move, the room filled with strong gust of wind. The rest of the blue lantern corps members banged on the door and a cloud emerged and stormed on the sand. A huge skeletal hand erupted from the group then followed by the rest of the body. When Aziz was completed, I imagined that this must be the size of Greek Gods and Goddesses.

"For why am I awakened?" Aziz asked.

"Well there's an issue on Earth." I said.

"EARTH? WHY SHOULD I WASTE SUCH PRECIOUS STRENGTH WORRYING ABOUT EARTH?" Aziz growled.

"Because I said so and I need your help locating something. I'm losing precious time and my family is being torn apart by someone whose power hungry and wants to destroy Kryptonians just to prove a point and be feared by all." I said as he reached down and grabbed me. He put me close to his face and took a deep breath.

"You are human but yet you wear lantern core frocks. Why do you care for Kryptonians?" He asked. I reached for my phone and showed him a picture. I zoomed in on Nala and I then zoomed in on Mary and Brenden.

"Kryptonians are my family. I may not be one of them but they treat me like family and I am their only hope. I can't let my sister suffer." I said as he looked at the photo.

"Her. Her name is Nala?" He uttered as he put me down.

"How do you know my sister if you've been in jars for over tens of thousands of years?" I asked as he then stumbled backwards and grabbed his head. He groaned which shook the whole place. He then shrank to my size.

"Time from my planet is way different from Krypton's and from yours." He said. As I looked at Aziz I noticed his eyes are of an abnormal blue. "She actually put things in perspective for me."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"YOU!" Trent yelled.

"Oh for the love of all that Blue lantern stands for, Trent now is not the time." Aziz said.

"No, if it weren't for you she'd still be here." Trent said.

"And you're right. She still comes to me during my time of solitude. She's forgiven me. Why can't you let it go?" Aziz asked.

"You nearly destroyed EVERYTHING! Trying to get power. Trying to prove you can have it all, when it wasn't you who should have it." Trent said.

"If not me then whom? Who would've been more fitting to show that the cores can be united and become protectors of the multiverse?" Aziz asked.

"Me." Trent said.

"You? Please, you sat there and watched the worlds suffer and die and become corroded. Please, how can you call yourself a blue lantern. And to let this boy, no offense kid, lose his life over something he can stop with my help is selfish. Is this not a selfish act? Brothers? Sisters? Have you no shame?!" Aziz asked.

"I have prepared the others of your awakening and your arrival." Bo said.

"Thank you. Jude, shall we save the planet." Aziz said as the three of us went back to the tower.

"It's taken you some time, I don't think we have much of it left." Barry said.

"It's ok, I've got back up." I said.

"But did you get or make a diazerack?" Cisco asked.

"My entire life force is made of a diazerack energies. I can fix this, I just need everyone to back away from where the paradox is." Aziz said.