Book 1 Ch 97-99

Chapter 97

Those in Cielo's mansion gathered at the park. They were waiting on Cielo since he went ahead to prepare the place where they were going to train. They were each carrying a bag with camping gears and supplies on Cielo's instructions.

He appeared in front of them using a portal. He motioned for them to follow him. When the last person walked through the portal it closed. They looked around and found that they were on a small Isle in a chain of Archipelagos.

The Isle was as large as a city and lacked inhabitants, neither man nor beast had settled here. One side had trees and vegetation while the rest of the Isle was completely barren.

Two small buildings were the only man made structures on the Isle. One was a restroom for female and males, the other housed individual showers. They both had clean running water and electricity from tanks and generators.

The group observed there surroundings for a few minutes and discovered what was so special about this small island. It had a magic dome covering it keeping everything out and keeping everything on the isle inside.

The magic dome could not be seen with the naked eye, but with the group's heightened sense they were aware that it was there. In the middle of the small island was a blue magic circle the same one from the mansion's secret room and on Cielo's back.

Learning the use of the blue circle on his back he created a sealed space inside the enclosed magic dome with his Ice flames(real name will be revealed in bk2) and his night flames. He could manipulate space with his night flames and his ice flames had a special ability.

With the combination of these two flames and the magic dome it allowed him to extend the time or it felt like it was extended; the sensation was like the day was a few hours longer. This made excellent training grounds for the group to improve themselves more quickly.

" This Island is officially your training ground. When I am not around the training rooms at the mansion will suffice. Now go and set up your tents next to the tree area. Discuss among yourselves the order in which you will duel me and reassemble at the center of the Isle at noon.", Cielo instructed them.

With that they separated. While the group set up tents Cielo walked around the edge of the Isle where the sea water was crashing on the outside of the magic dome. He took a seat on a large rock nearby. Doing what he oftentimes do when he was alone he started thinking about his life choices.

' If it was up to me I think I should hasten the destruction of the world instead of thinking up countermeasures. I don't care for the world nor do I care if it was destroyed.'

' They(Hayato and the others) have ties to this world so when the time comes they will naturally choose to save the world from destruction. If they wish to do so they better be stronger than their opponents'

' As for me what does it matter? I will be the enemy of all races when the time comes. I was always meant to...'

He didn't get to finish that thought as he had unknowingly fallen asleep. That was where Hayato found him at noon still sleeping.

Chapter 98

Hayato volunteered to go look for Cielo at noon. He discovered the sleeping Cielo sitting on a rock. Hayato observed the sleeping Cielo and he came to a realization that whenever Cielo was with them he would normally be asleep.

He wondered if Cielo avoided socializing with them by purposefully falling asleep whenever they were on missions and such. He was not aware that it was a good thing for Cielo to have fallen asleep while dwelling on those thoughts of his.