60

Hayato was holding onto Lambo's hands as he scolded the child. He had went upstairs to help him get dress and come down for breakfast but the five year old insisted on carrying around his strange device called a bazooka. It shoots pink smoke and he would normally exchange places with his adult self from the future.

So basically it was a mini time machine. They were coming down the stairs and the child trip over his own feets. He let go of the bazooka sending it flying downstairs right towards the dining table. Hayato didn't think twice before scolding him. Then he heard the bazooka go off amidst gasps.

Became down the stairs with a wailing Lambo, but when faced with the scene at the table even the crying Lambo was instantly struck dumb. The others were also dumbfounded as they stared in shock as a miniature Tsunayoshi replaced the teenage Cielo.

This Tsunayoshi was the same exact image of their Sky when he was younger. Seated next to this world's Tsunayoshi was Cielo when he was five years old and when he still had the appearance of Sawada Tsunayoshi.

He blinked a few times in confusion before he let out a childish smile and greeted in a small cheery voice, " Hello big brothers. May I ask where I am?"

No one answered. Think about it, one moment ago you were faced with the indifferent ice prince Cielo, in the next moment he had become a miniature version of their Sky that smiles and speak normally. Who could immediately snap out of their shock,much less answer a question.

It was Tsuna who quickly answered, " This is my house. It's safe. "

Five year old Cielo, " You look so much like me. I feel like we are the same person and at the same not. It's pretty confusing. I am Tsunayoshi but you can call me Tsuna. You are?"

Tsuna, " You can call me Tsu nii if you like."

Baby Cielo looked happy but regretful for some reason, " My little brother calls me that. I was about to look for him before I got here. This was the only free time Tsu Chan could look for him since Mother and Master went out."

" Brother?", Tsuna was startled and didn't mean to ask. He was reminded of the teenage Cielo and guessed that he would not have like to be question about personal matters.

Baby Cielo however wasn't aware of this as his eyes lit up, " Yes. My younger brother is the only one in the mansion who doesn't hate Tsu Chan like how mother and master does. He plays with me whenever they are not here. I love him too very very much."

" Your mother hates you? Maybe you are mistaken, after all who could ever hate such a cute face like yours?", Tsuna asked doubtfully as he remembered Cielo clear dislike of his own mother just now.

" Mother and master always hated me since I was born because they said I killed—", Baby Cielo was interrupted by another blast of pink smoke as time caught up to its regular course replacing him with the teenage Cielo whose image they were familiar with.

Cielo clearly knew what just happened to his younger self as a strange memory resurfaced from the past. His two hands that were placed on the table were beginning to generate frosty air as the tabletop was covered in frost.

His suppression over his flames and other powers he always kept in control flared up in an instance causing those in the neighborhood to have a feeling as if a being of great power was bearing down on them.