71

Just before her life ended she looked up to the sky seeing her Lord she bowed and respectfully said, " It has been an honour to serve you lord. My only regret was failing this task because of my negligence. I hope with my death you will be slightly appeased."

With that she fell and turn to ashes blown away by the wind. She died not knowing how the preys in her eyes defeated her. At the beginning Futta had used a spell called Nullify to block their hearing so the moment she commanded Kyoya to sleep she had made the wrong move.

As for Futta his legs gave out as he sat on his rare end. Kyoya gave him a hand, " Are you ok?" Futta nodded as he replied, " It just took a lot to keep it in control to target only one person. After all its an AOE that covers a few yards and attack more than one enemy at the same time."

" You did good, I am sure that Cielo would be glad you actually mastered it, he expects no less from us.", Kyoya complimented. Futta was happy getting a compliment from this aloof cloud. He put on a smile, " Thanks Kyoya. You were great as well!" 

" Hm.", Kyoya replied putting his attention on the battle going on near by.

The twin mists had allowed the joint Ouroboros to swallow and devour the undead general the same time they were confronting Nagammai, so the only remaining battle was on Lambo and Ryohei's side.

Lambo and Ryohei were facing off against Sapaku. The flaming demon didn't seem to feel pain at all proven by the fact that he was allowing Xiang to electrocute him with over a thousand volts. He had a smile seeming to find the electricity like a gentle tickle.

The flaming axe in his hand was glowing brighter and brighter resembling the sun. Ryohei and Lambo had the sense to distance themselves as the axe fell in the ground creating cracks meters long.

Scarlet flames sprung up from the earth engulfing the street. The heat was unbearable and it burned everything in its' path as it kept spreading. Soon the entire street was almost like a furnace and everyone quickly realized that the heat was actually taking up all the oxygen around even when they were outdoor.

' It seems like this one is a harder nut to crack', were the thoughts of Cielo's group. That proved to be the case when the skin on Sapaku became red and he grew two horns in his flaming hair. Two jet black wings covered in scales spread out behind his back.

Ryohei and Futta's flames were definitely not suited for Sapaku's hell flames. The others seeing what he had become decided to join hands with the duo to actually stop the flaming demon because they did not want the flames to spread in the civilians area.

The six grouped up ready to do battle.

**************Time skip************** 

The day dawned but instead of a beautiful sunrise there was only smoke and sounds of battle. It was 5 am five whole hours after the start of battling the invaders of Cielo's mansion.

Lambo, Futta, Mukuro, Ryohei, Kyoya, and Chrome stood in a encirclement with Sapaku in the middle. The six didn't look all that bad except for a few scratches and abrasions to the skin. As for Sapaku he lost a horn and his pair of wings to the six.

The reason they had such difficulty with the flaming demon was because they discovered too late that he was a special bloodline demon with a high level. The six knew that they cant carry on this battle because civilians would soon discover something amiss.

.................Cielo returns next chapter!