89

There was a flash of light in all the places where the trials were being held as the guardians vanished from where they were.

When the light faded all seven where in the same place. They were in a corridor that stretched out seeming to be unending. The corridor was white and spotless, it was so quiet and peaceful. On both sides of the corridor were closed doors with month, date, and year written on it.

The group looked around and checked on each other. Just as they were about to make a move two illusory figures appeared in front of them. These two were Tsuna and Kaito, they seemed to be fading.

" Hello again everyone, you all know me, Tsuna! Well let me introduce you to the other me, Kaito!", Tsuna beamed a smile at them.

Kaito wasn't as jovial as Tsuna. He simply nodded and put in, " My title is Kaito the Demon Hunter. Most of you might have heard about me in the real world, the truth is that I am one of Cielo disguises. The other is Ciel the number one international hacker. As for who Tsuna is, as some of you might have guess he was Ciel when he was a child."

" What we came here to say is that what you are about to see should normally be kept among yourselves after you leave. I trust you all. See you soon.", were Tsuna and Kaito's parting words as they faded to nothing.

The group was slightly shocked. That piece of information was a big deal, but they took in strides because Cielo was capable enough to do anything in their mind.

" Shall we?", Chrome the only girl in the group inquired. There was a chorus of " Yes!" With that they pushed the first door and entered. The door slammed shut and the empty room became a scene that was almost like reality. The group stood on the sideline as spectators.

It was a playroom and there were two small children inside. One was four and the other was three. The older one was a cute little brunette with warm caramel eyes. As he looked at the other child with blonde hair and hazel eyes his eyes sparkle with joy and love.

The blonde baby was learning how to walk. The brunette took his hands and guided him gently. There was warmth and harmony in the air. The blonde almost fell over, the brunette laid on the ground in order for the baby to fall on him and not on the floor even though it was carpeted.

The blonde giggled, " Tsu nii that was so fun!"

The brunette softly reprimanded, " Ley kun don't make your Tsu nii worried. I don't want you to fall and hurt yourself, Master and Mistress will scold Tsu nii. I don't care if I get blame but please don't get hurt."

" Tsu-nii why does mama and papa hate you so much when you are so kind and nice to me?", three year old Leymitsu asked as he walked across the playroom.

" Ley-kun your Tsu-nii did something very bad the day he was born and our mama and papa never forgave him. Do you hate me as well?", four year old Tsuna asked with a sad smile.

" Ley-kun will never hate Tsu-nii no matter what. Tsu-nii will always be my big brother no matter what he did. I will always be there for my Tsu-nii. I promise and I will never break my promise to Tsu-nii.", Leymitsu crossed his fingers as he jumped up and down.

" Do you really mean it Ley-kun?", Tsuna asked this time with a brighter smile. Leymitsu nodded and looked cute and honest.

" Then if there was ever a day that I have to risk my own life to save yours I will.", Tsuna had whispered this so Leymitsu never heard it.

The scene faded and the guardians found that they were now outside in the corridor. Each has their own thoughts about what they just saw.