75

Since we were eight Nakay and I have been friends, and from this point I have monitored Nana. Nana grew up hating her parents and sister but she never  had a difficult life, she was provided with great wealth and everything she could wish for.

One day after  she became nineteen she met a prince by the name of Iemitsu Sawada. It was the so call love at first sight. After a year of dating she was introduced to the King of  Vongola Nono. He approved of their relationship and they married when she was 21. 

When I told Nakay that her sister was married she was sad to not have been there for her sister in her sad or happy times, and for the most important thing in her life such as marriage.

Not wanting her emotions to affect her because of her frail heart I told  her I would find out all the information on her brother in law reassuring her that he is a good match for her sister.

So without knowing what conspiracy I would discover I went down a road of no return. They said royalty was corrupt and Sawada Iemitsu was another form of corruption all together. He sold his soul to Demons to get rid of his three brothers so no one will fight him for the throne.

He did not get his wish despite this because it strictly stated that only a prince with sky flames can sit on the throne with Elements or protectors by their side, but he was discovered that he had no flames.

The Demon he sold his soul to was a powerful Demon Lord name Shiva. Shiva suck the flames from the three princes of Vongola before they died and gave it to Iemitsu. From then he was the traitor to the human race having sworn his allegiance to the demons.

I also learnt about the history of the universe including the different races and those who had magical powers. I didn't posses any power to protect Nakay from a person like that and It was not like Iemitsu hid his ambitions from Nana.

Because she thought her parents abandoned her for her sister she slowly got a sinister mind and coveted power as well. I did not want Nakay to be near her sister and so I kept this as a secret from her and just told her her sister hated her so its no big deal to never see her.

On her 22nd birthday Nakay fainted at her birthday party and I followed her to the hospital. The Doctor told her she had less than two years to live. Her heart was deteriorating. She had one wish after her parents death and that was to see her sister  for one last time.

So she wrote a letter to her sister the day before and went to the small town of Nammimori  where her twin was living the day after. I wasn't at ease knowing that she was going to live with those two so I used all smart devices in that home to monitor inside the house.

Nana pretended to welcome Nakay. That night the twins and Iemitsu had dinner in his mansion in Nammimori. I  could not help but notice from my computer screen where I was watching from that Nana's stomach had a slight budge.

I had a bad premonition. That night I watched as Iemitsu went downstairs to a small soundproof roof where he contacted the Demon Lord Shiva. There was a phantom of the demon lord sitting on his throne.

He asked Shiva to become an apostle and at that time Shiva replied, ' I would gladly grant your wish human, if you offer me the flesh and blood of your first born once he is born. At the moment its just a three week fetus.'

Iemitsu was surprised, " Nana is pregnant?!"

Nana who was secretly peeping through the door thoughts, ' I am pregnant?!'

Continuation of reveal in next chapter