31

The Arcobalenos approached Cielo who sat on the bench.

As they appeared in front of him Cielo looked them over before greeting them, " Hello Reborn and greetings to your fellow Arcobalenos. As Reborn no doubt informed you I am Cielo a night flame user. You are Colonello the rain, Fon the storm, Verde the lightning, Skull the Cloud, and Viper the mist. Queen Aria the sky is absent."

" I trust you have been well Cielo.", Reborn.

" Bravo you are so polite. It's nice to meet you.", Fon.

" You seemed to be well trained. Nice to meet you.", Colonello.

" I like you.", Skull.

" Same with me. Let's get along.", Mammon/Viper.

" Where did you get that electronic device on your wrist if I may ask.", Verde questioned. He was speaking about Cielo's shape shifting laptop that was on his wrist in it's watch form.

" As expected from the creator of my shape shifting laptop, recognizing your work after so many years. I can't blame you since it's one of a kind, or so I was told from Madam Luce the one who gave it to me nine years ago.", Cielo answered.

The others were surprised. For one they never imagined that Cielo was close to Luce to receive a customized shape shifting gadget that was one of its kind as a gift. For the second reason, He even treasured it enough to take care of it for nine years!

" You knew Luce?", Reborn was genuinely curious.

" Yes, but sadly after she died I never got the chance to visit her.", Cielo admitted.

Suddenly having an idea Reborn said, " Would you like to go visit her now with us? She was once our Sky."

" Yes, I would like that very much.", Cielo agreed. He got up and looked around before making a portal with his night flames. He had never been to the place in Italy before, but he knew exactly where it was. The seven of them stepped through before the portal closed.

Luce was buried in a small garden on a small plot of land on the Giglo Nero Kingdom's estate. This was far from the palace. The garden was beautiful with all different types of flowers, plants and trees. A headstone with two praying Angels on both sides of it was in the middle of this small paradise.

This headstone naturally belonged to Luce. It read 'Luce Giglo Nero. A natural Sky and forever in all our hearts.'

The others each brought a flower to the headstone neatly placed them down, bowed then stood to one side waiting for Cielo. Cielo picked up a white rose as he recalled the day he met Luce and the last time he saw her.

He had met Luce when she rescued him from Estraneo, and the last time he had seen her was when he had told her his secrets when she was on her death bed.

He stood in front of the headstone and the coldness that was always present in his eyes disappeared replaced by warmth, " Hello Madam Luce, it's me Cielo Kun. I am sorry I didn't come visit you in these five years.

" I am also sorry for taking so long to fullfil my promise I made to you, but there is no need to worry I will fullfil it before long.

" You know Madam Luce you are one of the few humans I like very much, after all you didn't hate me for indirectly causing your death, instead you said that you wished I was your son.

" That's all for now Madam Luce. I will come visit you again in the future. Rest well."