5

The airport in Italy was quite bustling at times. At a corner of the airport away from the crowd stood a group of inconspicuous teens, two little boys, and a pretty female around age 25.

It was late evening, to be exact it was 7pm and it was already dark out. The group consisted of a nine individuals, including the older female, there was one other female and eight males.

The older female wore geans, boots, a leather jacket, leather gloves, and a belt with multiple pockets to store small objects. Her hair was a dark shade of bubble gum pink and her eyes were emerald green.

The other female was in her teen. She wore a very short dress mostly white with purple Roses. This matched her cute purple shoes, her purple hair done in a pineapple shape, and her pair of indigo eyes.

There was a tall teen a few meters from the group. He wore what looked like a school uniform. It had a school ID and a badge pinned at the front. His black hair was cut at the front in the shape of a letter 'M' revealing his pair of steel grey eyes.

Another tall teen with two different color eyes was also apart of the group. His hair was blue and shaped like a pineapple. He wore black shoes, black pants and a long sleeve indigo shirt with the neck tie and top buttons undone.

The third teen resembled an athlete. He wore a full set of yellow tracksuit and sneakers. He had tanned skin, short white hair, and gray eyes.

The fourth teen stood tall and straight. He wore black shoes, black pants, a blue button front shirt with short sleeves and a black necktie. He had short spiky black hair, brown eyes, and a cool smile.

The last teen was also on the tall side. He wore black shoes, black pants, a red button front shirt with short sleeves and a black necktie. He had silver hair and emerald eyes.

A little green eye boy dressed in a cow costume was apart of the group. Instead of his usual afro hair, his back hair was straight and fell down in bangs. On top of his head he wore black and white headphones designed with two cow horns.

The last one in the group was a blonde hair boy with dark brown eyes. He wore dark brown shoes, light brown socks, dark brown shorts, light brown button front shirt with short sleeves, and a fitting dark brown vest.

The members of the group were completely different from each other, one couldn't have known they were in the same group if it was not for the one same accessory they were all wearing, a silver bracelet.

The group was none other than those from Cielo mansion, Bianchi, Chrome, Hayato, Takeshi, Kyoya, Mukuro, Ryohei, Lambo, and Futta.

They had all met up in Italy from early in the morning. It was Friday, one day before the End of Summer gathering. They were driven here by the Limo and driver Cielo had purchased. Speaking of Cielo, the group was here to wait for him.

He was supposed to arrive on the 7pm flight from Japan. While they waited they talked among themselves.

" I wonder what Cielo has been up to when we were away.", Hayato was saying. Takeshi added, " For some reason I kept wondering the same thing too for a while."

" You two should not worry about Cielo, after all for a person like him it might be taxing to be around a group, he functions quite well without others.", Mukuro reassured them.

" The Omnivore might be surprised that the male pineapple knows what he likes so well.", Kyoya smirked knowing what reaction he would get. A vein in Mukuro's forehead started to twitch.

Not wanting the duo to cause havoc in such a crowded place Chrome jumped in, " It's not like that Kyo chan. My brother and I don't know the first thing Cielo likes. The first time they actually spoke to each other Mukuro nii only offended Cielo instead."

Kyoya was use to Chrome calling him Kyo chan for a few months now, because he allowed it.