65

Lambo and Ryohei Vs Water army

Lambo's cloak👆

Ryohei's cloak 👆

Ryohei's cloak 👆

Thunder Quatzeltcoatl Xiang. Xiang could grow to the size of an adult dragon since it could be argued that it was a dragon kin, seeing that it was a feathered serpent with wings.

The huge feathered wing serpent with its body covered in luminous green scales and electric arcs crackling inside its mouth flapped its wings as it stayed there in the air with its master Lambo riding on its back.

Down below stood Ryohei who allowed the wind to blow the hem of his cloak. The hood was not covering his head of white hair. He was paying attention to the talking sunflower in his hand. Yes indeed, his familiar gifted to him by Cielo was not a animal type but a plant type.

The little sunflower looked cute and adorable with a small round face in the middle of the yellow petals where the seeds should have been. There were two tiny branches with small leaves that could fold like baby fingers. There were two main roots that acted like legs allowing baby sunflower to walk.

Baby sunflower was called Ataru by its master. It was unique and very cute with its adorable baby features, but its appearance was actually one of its biggest weapon. This was a deadly plant and can be more vicious than animal type familiars which was proven the moment it jumped to the ground.

Its roots pierced the ground and there was a slight tremor in the ground that grew in intensity it caused the earth in their location to start quake. There was sounds of something swallowing water as the greenery all around started to either and the air became dry and crisp.

Ataru started getting bigger and soon it's face and petals disappeared as it warped into a towering vine like the mother of all vines the legendary beanstalk from the tale of Jack and the beanstalk.

It grew in size the more water it took it, and it should mention that they were facing off against the water tribe that manipulated water. More tremors came as other vines came from underground wrapping around the enemy also absorbing the water from their bodies. Soon half of the water legion dried up and became empty husks.

Ryohei decided to finally take action as he was pumped up and all ready to go. Laughing, running, jumping, kicking, punching, Ryohei was enjoying the moment despite the circumstances. It was really thrilling to an extreme person like him to finally let loose on a real enemy.

Not that Cielo is not a worthy foe during their Island training, far from it, it was just Cielo never showed them any ill intent while training. These demons were reeking with malicious and killing intent. Cielo never allowed them to display their strength for a reason, but now they could finally put his training to use.

Not wanting to be out done Lambo stepped in. Xiang let out a mighty roar. Green lighting bolts chris cross across the sky forming a net that fell down trapping a portion of the water legion. Lambo was wearing a special helmet given to him by Cielo. The helmet was actually an armour made of thin but sturdy material with chainmail that conducted electricity.

Lambo was wearing such an armour beneath his cloak. In all the word defense, he was practically wearing it to the 'e'.
" Hahaha! Lambo Sama is the best! You walking water balls take this! And this! You there, thunderbolt! ZZZZZTTT! BOOM! SHOCK!!'', Lambo was galavanting like any other child who found a new toy.

He liked this feeling; to be fighting against the enemy not alone but with others he considered a family.

Lambo you are not the only one.

Deep inside our very souls we will unite just for him.

And as for us he is all we need, after all even if we are not his

elements he is unquestionably our sky.

Just when will that day be?

When we can finally declare to the world that he is our sky.

We share the feeling that it will be someday soon.

And very soon.

Cielo the word itself means sky.