1

Time period----After Narcissus attacked the Sky Arcobaleno----

" You call yourself my apostle and yet you failed the simple task I gave you. Tell me what happened." the Demon Lord Shiva demanded sitting on his throne. A curtain of magma flowed on the wall behind his throne and ended in the magma pools on both sides of the throne room.

In his right hand was a glass filled with flaming wine, while the other was playing with a silver chain with a dangling crystal orange pacifier. This was the fake one Cielo exchanged with the real one. Narcissus, who had not too long returned to Shiva's domain in the Demon realm, knelt on the ground in front of Shiva.

She was still under the weakened effect Cielo left her with. Still Narcissus was thrilled that she had completed the mission, that was until Shiva declared that it was a fake. She knew that she could not escape his wrath.

" I apologize for my incompetence my Lord, but before I could even start my mission I was discovered by a stranger dressed in white. Although he was disguised with magic to look older, I could still tell that he was a child. His temperament and personality was oddly cold and indifferent."

" He knew I was a demon and a apostle of a Demon Lord. He wasn't surprised what my mission was, instead he stated that you were informed. He also said that there was no use for you to seek out the Tri-ni-sette, since the King of the Netherworld won't let you."

" I then carried out my mission smoothly without any complications. I was positive that I had obtained the real pacifier. Then I made my exit, and there I met him once again. This time he drew his sword on me and after our battle he managed to wound me and left me in my weakened state."

" I escape knowing that I still completed my mission. I never saw him switch the Pacifier my Lord."

" Interesting...a child carrying swords and dressed in white disguised to change his appearance. In addition he knew me and my goals, and knew about the King. There is only one person that comes to mind and that his my toy that escaped in October."

“ Narcissus you are here by stripped of your seat as one of my apostles. You may return to your quarters and will receive no further punishments.", Lord Shiva chuckled as he took a sip of his wine.

Narcissus was crestfallen, but being a Demon Nobles she accepted her faith with pride and dignity, " Yes my Lord, as you wish."

However as she was about to leave Shiva called out to her, " I know that you are thinking if you eliminate him you will get the real pacifier and your position back. I am telling you that you are severely mistaken."

" Take my advice and stay away from my toy, he has claws and fangs that are very sharp."
" Thank you my Lord for your advice I will be taking my leave now.", Narcissus bowed before exiting.

" She will disobey my command, but this battle between her and my toy (Cielo) will be a fun show to watch. Thinking up to this point I should let my old friend join in and make his introduction.", Shiva laughed as he pressed a button.

A holographic projection in the shape of a square appeared. The person in the projection sat on a throne that was in the shape of a huge Oyster shell. The floor was made of glass and below the glass was an entire underwater Coral reef.

The Demon Lord that sat on the throne was a handsome male with long silver hair and blue skin riddled with beautiful scales. When the Demon spoke his voice resembled the sound of ocean waves, " Shiva, old friend, you finally called."

Shiva chuckled some more, " Phinaal, I see you are itching for some action. You may go ahead and make contact with my toy(Cielo). I will get the others(Demon lords) on our side in the meanwhile."

" I will get it done old friend." The call ended at that point.