𖡼.𖤣𖥧prolouge𖡼.𖤣𖥧

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧

We're Eternals.

We came here 7,000 years ago to protect humans from the Deviants.

We were instructed not to interfere in any human conflicts unless Deviants were involved.

We've loved these people since the day we arrived.

When you love something, you protect it.

-

There were eleven of them.

Ajak, the Prime Eternal. She was like the mother to the rest, caring for them and healing them when they got injured in battle. As much as she was their friend, she was still their leader and kept everyone from straying off so they could complete their mission.

Seris was the kind hearted, helping the people in the villages with farming or just being with them to learn their ways. She loved the people of Earth that she would do anything to help them, even if that meant putting herself at risk with the Deviants.

Ikaris seemed to be the opposite, not that he wasn't nice or anything like that but he was head strong and seemed to not think things through completely before doing them. He was still responsible in a sense though.

Thena was the most mysterious of them all, her personality was closed off, only showing off small parts of herself to the rest of her teammates but clearly had a soft spot for Gilgamesh and Adora. She was the best fighter on the team, she was the Goddess of War after all.

Kingo had always been a drama queen even since they arrived on Earth, showboating with his energy pulse abilities and bragging about himself. But even with these qualities, he was still nice and showed most of his love with sarcastic comments, much like most of the others did as well.

Makkari had a giddy excitement that made people want to be around her and let her help them. She could be very mischievous at times, using her speed to mess with people or stealing small things that nobody would notice. Her friendship with the other Eternals was something that she cherished, specially with Adora.

Gilgamesh was the strongest of all of them, physically that is with a really powerful punch behind his fist. Despite his large figure, he was really a big softie on the inside, always making sure that the others, especially Thena, were safe.

Sprite was even more sarcastic then Kingo seemed to be but still liked to create stories and shows with her illusions to entertain the people. She was loyal though, a good and bad trait at times.

Phastos was the most intelligent of them all in a practical sense, being able to make any kind of machinery out of any type of material. But with this came him not being able to leave his lab. He wanted to speed up the process of human evolution but Ajak reminded him that they needed to grow with only little pushes from them.

Druig, as dark and broad he was, only had a soft spot for Adora. She was the only reason that he had stayed with the others, watching humans senselessly fight each other over and over when he could stop it easily, for so long. He cared about her more than anything, even if he didn't really realize why he did. He liked being around her more than the others, watching her make nature when little flowers and grass would bloom around her feet when she was happy.

And lastly, Adora. She had one of the biggest hearts of all, almost rivaling Seris', but she got so shy around humans that she showed it in gestures and kept close to one of the other Eternals at all times, mostly Druig unknowingly. Despite Thena telling her that they were lower life forms compared to them so she had nothing to be nervous about. Because of her social anxiety, she preferred the creatures she made out of trees and other plants to human when it came to company. It got so bad at some points that when she didn't want to talk, she would just sign everything to the others, thankfully them all knowing it because of Makkari, who loved their mute conversations. Even though she wasn't fond of violence, she was a fantastic fighter and with her powers, she was a more active warrior than say Seris or Ajak as their abilities weren't used for inflicting physical pain. Part of her was drawn to Druig for some reason, if she wasn't connected to Thena or Makkari's side, she was most likely on his. Why? Neither of them knew but never spoke of it since they didn't want it to change.

Trailer:

-