𖡼.𖤣𖥧14𖡼.𖤣𖥧

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧

So...Ikaris was dead.

And Sprite was now human.

As you can see, a lot happened between the last point to now.

After the Emergence happened, everyone joined back up together with Adora and Druig on the beach, checking each other over for any serious injuries but most of them had been healed by the Emergence energy. But Ikaris never came.

It turned out that he had killed himself by flying into the sun.

The only reason that they knew for sure what happened was the pain Adora felt in response. The only was that she didn't have the same reaction that she did with the others. There was only a small ping in her chest. The emotional connection that had been formed from both being Eternals together had severed when Ikaris tried to kill Druig. Naturally.

With the left over energy from the Emergence that Sersi had, she was able to give Sprite something she had always wanted. To be human. To live a real life and grow old.

Adora admitted to herself that she once wanted that, to grow old and die one day. But that was when she was alone and didn't have anyone to spend eternity with.

That wasn't the case anymore. She had everything she needed with her again.

***
Two weeks later

"The sudden appearance of an enormous stone figure in the Indian Ocean has left more questions than answers for the authorities. U.S. and Australian naval ships are maintaining defensive positions but at this..."

The news cast they were watching died in the background a little as Phastos' husband, Ben, asked the ones in the living room, "You guys did that?"

Adora sat in between Makkari and Druig, sitting closer to the latter as she tried not to put her whole weight on him, even though she really wanted to be in his lap without the fear of crushing them after just killing a Celestial.

Phastos was on the other side of Makkari, looking up from his food as they all ate Pizza Hunt pizza. The speedster had to go and get it from the next town, which to a normal person would have taken a two hour drive.

Phastos just looked at his husband for a second before saying, "I love you so much."

Ben looked between them and the tv screen a few times before giving up on getting a clear answer on what happened on that volcanic island.

Phastos' attention was pulled from that over to the couple sitting on the other side of the Makkari blockade.

The two of them hadn't left each other's side since the Emergence, holding hands/looping arms whenever they got the chance, sleeping in the same bed together (but that was also because of the limited space in the little house as the Domo had still been being fixed since Ikaris almost destroyed all of it).

It was cute. Adora brought out a different side of Druig that they didn't see often, a happier side.

And Druig's presence, like it always had, calmed down Adora's social anxiety and general nervousness, whether with just his touch or his ability to push calming thoughts into her mind.