𖡼.𖤣𖥧7𖡼.𖤣𖥧

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧

"So, wait. You're telling me that Arishem lied to us and told us that we were here to kill the Deviants, not to keep humans safe for them but to keep them alive long enough so that there is enough of them so that a Celestial can pop out and destroy the planet?"

The nine of them has moved from the outside into the little church so that they could explain what they had found out and why they are here in the Amazon.

"Umm, yes." Sersi said across from her.

"And you want Druig to see if he can use his mind control to put that Celestial to sleep till we've figured out a safer way for it to be birthed without killing everyone on Earth?" Adora said, pointing her thumb at Druig, who was leaning on the wall behind her.

Everyone was quiet for another second before Sersi answered again, "Yes, that's right."

"Okay, I just wanted to make sure I was on the same page of everyone else." She said with a smile.

"Sooo, you're in? Just like that?" Kingo said.

"Well, yeah, I mean I came all the way here, I wasn't going to just turn back at the sight of the end of the world." The blonde gave a shrug before there was a knock on the door. Everyone turned to look at it, wondering who it could be. Thena got up and opened it, standing there for a second before turning to the rest and saying, "Adora, I think this is yours."

A large tree man poked his head, having to bend down to even fit his head in the doorway. Everyone else looked in confusion at this as Adora beckoned him in with a wave of her hand.

"Oh. Adora..who's your friend?" Sprite asked as they all looked at the creature. It made sense though as the only people go see her actually use this power of hers was Thena and Druig.

The blonde in question stood up and walked over to it, the tree man leaning his head down and saying something in her ear in another language that just sounded like random groans. She nodded to whatever it had said as she could understand him before turning to the others, "This is Bartholomew 2.0."

"2.0? Where's 1.0?" Ikaris asked, his arms crossed over his chest and eyebrows pulled together.

Adora and Bartholomew 2.0 both got visibly sad by this, the blonde patting the tree mans arm as it's head hung down. "We had some troubles on the way here...um...we don't want to talk about it." She turned to the creature and whispered, "It's okay."

"They have feelings?" Ikaris asked again. To be able to manipulate nature is one thing but being able create a whole other species that only she can understand and them have the same emotions as a human is a completely different thing.

Adora looked at him like he had just asked the silliest question in the world with a slight smile. "Of course they have feelings. Don't you?"

Ikaris had never understood Adora. It wasn't that he disliked her, he just didn't understand her mannerisms and the way she behaved. But Ikaris misfavor towards her only increased Druig's love towards her.

"You guys can stay here until the morning." Druig said, pushing himself off the wall as he glanced at Adora. She looked away from him, clearly not wanting to look or speak at/with him.