𖡼.𖤣𖥧13𖡼.𖤣𖥧

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧

Sprite pulled up many illusions of the volcano surrounding them as Sersi lay on the ground with a knife in her side. With tears in her eyes and hands at the sides of her head, she said, "We get to start over somewhere new."

Before she could continue though, a rock came down hard on the back of her head, affectively knocking her out.

Druig stood behind where the younger looking girls body was, tossing the rock to the side. "Well that was...very moving."

"Druig."

He helped a shocked Sersi off the ground, one of her hands pressed against her side where Sprite had stabbed her.

"I can't do this. It has to be you."

She looked at him a second longer before nodding to him and giving him a little bit of advice. "I would go get Adora. She was really upset when Ikaris attacked you. I wouldn't want to be in her line of fire right now."

He started out with a jog before he heard loud yells and grunts of pain coming from the beach below. Standing at the cliff side that was over looking the beach was Makkari and Phastos, stood side by side as if they were watching something below. Druig ran up next to them, both of them shocked to see him alive, Makkari giving him a quick hug before he followed their lead and looked at what was happening on the beach.

Down on the beach below was Adora, standing in front of Ikaris' body as thick vines and branches twisted around him, holding his down to the sand.

"What's she doing?" He asked the two as they all watched, no remorse for the man that killed Ajak.

"She's killing him. For what he did to you. She still thinks you're dead." Phastos replied.

His eyes widened slightly. Adora had never killed anyone before, barely any of the Deviants herself, mostly cause she didn't want their deaths on her conscience. And she was going to throw that away from him.

Druig quickly started climbing down the rocky cliff side, finding the quickest way before jumping down on the sand.

***

"I hope you are happy that this is how you decided to spend the last of your life. At the hands of someone you have considered 'weak' for being able to feel things for others for the past 7,000 years." Adora said to Ikaris in a low tone of voice, ready to close her hand into a fist and end his life for good. Just like he did with her love.

Her head tilted to the left slightly before asking him, "Any last words. I think I should at least give you tha-"

"Adora.."

The sound of the familiar voice caused tears to start flooding her eyes, her arms falling limply at her sides as she whipped around to look for the source of the voice.

Behind her stood Druig, alive but injured.

Her eyes snapped shit harshly as she stumbled back slightly and shook her head side to side, not believing her eyes.

"No, no, no, no, you're not here. You're not here. You're dead. You're not really here. You are a trick from my mind, an illusion from Sprite for me to spare him. No matter how much I want you to be here, you're not here." She whimpered out, tears rolling down her cheeks at the cruelty of this.

He took a step forward, her back turned to him again to finish Ikaris, to not let this 'trick' stop her from avenging her Druig. Druig grabbed her wrist softly, turning her body around before placing her hand on his cheek as he savored the touch.

A small gasp escaped her mouth as she looked at him with wide eyes before placing her other hands on his other cheek. He was here. The heat radiating from his cheeks to the palms of her hands confirmed this.

His eyes closed at her closeness as he whispered calmly, "I'm here. I'm here, my beautiful Adora. I'll always be here. Never gonna leave you again."

As they pressed their foreheads together, Adora's powers started to loosen their grasp on Ikaris, giving him enough room to slip out and fly towards where Sersi was but they didn't care at the moment. She could deal with him. And beside, if he really loved her, he would let her do this.

They were silent for a second, basking in each other before Adora whispered against his lips, not kissing him, just nudging them together, "I need you to be here."

"I'm here, my love. I'm never gonna let anything come between us, myself or that areshole that tried to kill me." He said back, his hands holding onto her hips gently.

More soft silence between the two before he side something else.

"Do you know what was going through my mind the first time I saw you on the Domo?" Druig whispered to her, forehead pressed against hers.

"Hmm?" She hummed not wanting to open her eyes and see that he wasn't really there, even though she could feel him holding her.

"Some little part of me thought, 'Oh. Oh, I know you. I love you'. Like I knew that you were my person that I had met over thousands of lifetimes over and over."

Adora opened her eyes, daring fate that this was some cruel trick by Sprite that would disappear in a few seconds. But it wasn't. It was really Druig holding her. Her Druig. His soften-only-at-the-sight-of-her blue eyes meeting her green ones.

She didn't say anything, still repeating his reassurance of him there over in her head, so he spoke, "I love you, my beautiful, beautiful, Adora."

"And I you. Yours until eternity ends, my love." The blonde said back to him, her cheeks starting to hurt from how much she was smiling.

"You hold my heart, mind and soul in the palm of your hand." He nuzzled his forehead against hers before pulling back slightly but not loosening the grip he had on her hand even a little.

Just like before though, when Druig was in control, their bodies lifted into the air and gold lines twisted around their bodies in the same formation of their armor.

Telling them that Sersi did it.

A/N: so if you guys didn't know and like marvel books, I have a Peter Parker book that is called When Angels Fall and goes from Infinity War to End Game to Far From Home and now to No Way Home

To convince you, here is the trailer: