𖡼.𖤣𖥧1𖡼.𖤣𖥧

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧

A dim light glowed over the circular hub in the Domo, the transportation and home of the Eternals that were, at the moment, flying towards a planet called Earth.

All eleven of the immortal beings when in a sort of dormant state of being during most of their travels. Their bodies were standing in a circle, surrounding a statue of Arishem, the Prime Celestial that had sent them here in the first place.

A small golden orb extended from the statue and floated over to the dark haired woman with tan skin, absorbing into her chest underneath her collar bone. Her eyes opened, gold wrapping around the circumference of her eye before they turned brown.

"It is time." She said, causing the others to do the same thing, open their eyes. Almost on instinct, all eleven of them turned and walked back towards the wall straight behind them.

Now standing to it with their backs to it, golden strings of light started etching over, forming different colored but very similar in style uniforms for them to wear.

When Adora's green eyes fanned over the room as she looked around at the unfamiliar surroundings before looking at one of the openings in the room. Ikaris and Seris, names she just seemed to know from a...distant memory of some kind, were standing by a large open window

While others were introducing themselves to each other, Adora walked away and down one of the corridors as her curiosity had gotten the better of her over her sociability.

Her feet steps echoed throughout the dark marble stone walls of the hallway, eyes darting around to study the area. Her foot steps slowed though when she noticed the large tinted window to the side of her, the stars beyond slashed against the dark space in front of her.

In the reflection, she could see herself. Her hair pulled into a slightly lose bun on the back of her head, light bags under her eyes but what else was new. The suit that she was wearing was a pale green that almost matched her eyes and light grey with circles and lines in gold. Her body was different from the other women's, while their were more fitted and slim, hers was thick and curvy. Part of her hated it while the other tried to accept that this was the way that she was.

Shaking her head slightly to get rid of these depressing thoughts, Adora continued walking into she found a room was a large tree in the middle, glowing veins coming from the roots growing up in the bark and to the branches

Shaking her head slightly to get rid of these depressing thoughts, Adora continued walking into she found a room was a large tree in the middle, glowing veins coming from the roots growing up in the bark and to the branches. It was truly beautiful.

"You are far more beautiful than a tree." Said a deeply accented voice from behind her, causing her to whip around.

Standing in the open doorway was a man, looking around the same age as her that she had been looking since Arishem made her. He had black hair that was longer on the top and shorter on the sides, his skin was pale and his eyes were a piercing ice blue while he wore a small smirk on his face. He had a suit like hers but black and red.

"What are you doing here?" Her voice was soft, not asking accusingly or anything of the sort, more out of curiosity as she hadn't heard anyone coming with her.

"Following you." He said, pushing himself off the wall and slowly walking towards her. Adora wasn't scared, though others might be a little.

"That's a little.." She didn't want to call him creepy but with how he phrased it, that's how it came off.

"That's how I meant to come off." The man said with a slight chuckle. He was standing right in front of her now, Adora's head tilted back slightly so she could look him in the eye.

"I thought so." She said with a small cheeky smile.

The two of them looked at each other for a minute before she realized that she's didn't even know his name. Scrambling slightly, she held out her hand to him and beamed up at him. "I'm Adora."

He took her, letting her take notice of his slightly calloused hands but still soft.

"Druig." The smirk on Druig's face had slightly changed between how it started and a tiny genuine smile.

"It's nice to meet you, Druig."

"You too."

He seemed almost confused, intrigued by her, how she wasn't like the others. While they seemed head strong and already preparing to fight once they get to Earth, she had already wondered off to look at a tree. Both of them moved to stand side by side in front of the tree,  just looking at it as they basked in its energy, it's life force.

Well, that's what Adora was doing, Druig had turned his head and was staring at her side profile, admiring it. His eyes glazed over in a goldish hue as he tried to peer into her mind, not trying to gain control over it but just see if she was thinking about him like he was thinking about her.

"That's not going to work." Adora said, not taking her green eyes off what she was looking at. Druig said nothing so she continued, "You trying to get inside my mind, it won't work. I don't know why actually but it won't."

Again he said nothing, just staring at her with an amused smile on his face as he nodded slightly. Now he was really interested.

"Okay...I don't know what is happening over here," The two Eternals turned to see a man, tan skin and dark hair in a purple super suit standing in the doorway, looking at them with his eyebrows pulled together in a confusion. "But we're landing in 5 minutes so.." He dragged out the 'O' as he walked away.

Druig went to follow him where as Adora stayed stood where she was.

He didn't turn his head back to her as he said, "Until after, my beautiful, beautiful Adora."

A/N: soft plant mom x emo boy who hates everyone but her trope is my favorite if you can't tell. also, if you aren't a seasoned reader/follower of mine and you see spelling mistakes or grammatical errors, please nice about them as i have severe dyslexia :)