𖡼.𖤣𖥧5𖡼.𖤣𖥧

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧
Tenochtitlan

The thinkers of the Eternals and Adora by extension were all sitting in the forest on the out skirts of the city walls. They watched as soldiers were killing the peoples who ran anyway, most of the others were already in the center of the city fighting. She could hear the screams of dying people but part of her had learned how to block it out from the 2,000 years.

"Where are the others?" Ajak asked.

"We had to spilt up." The speedster signed as she and Thena appeared suddenly from the latters super speed.

"There were more Deviants then you said." Thena added on.

"I'm sure that was a lot of fun for you." Phastos said in a monotone voice as the goddess beamed, "It was."

"Well, that should be the last of them. Once we get rid of them, then we will have eliminated all of them from Earth."

Druig looked away from the others, taking a few steps forward with his back to the others. He stared off into the flames and the dead bodies that scattered on the ground. More gunshots could be heard as they grew nearer to the immortals. He couldn't help it anymore, making his eyes turn gold and raised his arms slightly.

"Don't," Ajak interfered, "We do not interfere with their wars."

"This isn't war. This is genocide." His Irish accent came out thicker when he was upset about something, "Their weapons have gotten too deadly, maybe it wasn't such a good idea helping them advance, Phastos."

"Technology is part of their evolutionary process, Druig. It's not something I can stop."

"No, you can't but I can."

Adora, sensing that he was going to use his powers again, moved around him so she was stood in front of him. "Don't do it. Calm your mind for me, love." She whispered to him, taking one of his hands between both of hers. "Breathe."

He followed her breathing patterns and calm himself down, the rest watching them until the nature lover looking over her friends shoulder when she heard Thena muttering to herself.

"It's too late." She said.

Sersi looked over at her and tried to call her name.

"Everyone is going to die."

A golden weapon formed in her hand and before any of them could think, she attacked Sersi. Makkari was faster though, grabbing her before the other could hurt either one of them.

"Thena, no!" Phastos yelled while Druig pulled Adora behind him protectively with an arm around her, on instinct.

Makkari dodged the hits that were being shot at her by the tall blonde woman, her speed aiding to her.

"Thena."

The Eternal in question whipped around and stabbed her lance at whoever was behind her. Not moving an inch, despite the fact that the end of her weapon was now lodged in her shoulder was Adora. Druig watched in horror, starting to walk towards her but she held a hand up, silently telling everyone to not make an sudden movements towards the two of them.