𖡼.𖤣𖥧12𖡼.𖤣𖥧

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧

Adora stepped down onto the sandy ground that cover the beach. There were no trees on this part of the island, only sand rocks and a huge volcano that a cosmic Celestial was about to be birthed from.

Great place for a first vacation.

She glanced over when she felt a presence on her right. Druig was standing there, dressed in the same black and red uniform that she had always seen him in. He was looking at her with a worried look on his face, not for what he was about to be facing but for her.

"Are you ready?" He asked her.

"No, but I don't think I will ever be for what we are about to do." Adora responded honestly.

"You don't have to do this, you know. You could stay on the ship with Thena and hold off Ikaris until it's over and safe." She could tell he was genuinely concerned for her safety, even if he didn't want to show it in front of the others.

"You're insane if you think I'm going to let you face a Celestial without me." The blonde said in return, giving him a teasing smile and squeezed his hand for comfort. "I'll be fine."

"I know." He gave her a small smile before squeezing her hand back in reassurance.

Hearing the others coming towards them by their foot steps, Adora leaned forward quickly and gave Druig a kiss on the cheek. She had pulled away fast to see his eyes grow slightly wider and his cheeks turn a little pink.

"See you on the other side." Adora said to him before making her way to the others, him watching her walk away towards the exit for a second before following.

***

Her, Makkari, Sersi and Druig all stood on the cliff side facing the large volcano once they had seen Ikaris fly towards the Domo, thinking they were there.

The mind controller stood in the middle, Adora  on his side while Makkari was on her other side and Sersi on the other side of him. He took a breath before lifting his arm slightly in unison with the others before twisting the bracelet around his wrist that Phastos had just finished when they arrived.

The bracelet turned over and over around their wrists as they started to power up. The four of them started to lift a few feet into the air, transparent gold lines twisting around their bodies in the shape on their uniforms.

Adora's eyes fluttered closed, feeling the cosmic energy flowing through her body, the completely opposite feel that she had felt twice in the past seven days.

This only lasted, what felt like hours to her was in reality barely a minute. Her body dropped to the ground again, her green eyes opening just in time to see Druig tumble to the ground.

Looking behind her, she saw Ikaris flying towards the man on the ground, grabbing him by the front of his suit as he said, "I should have done this five centuries ago," before dragging him into the air.

Her and the others watched in horror as Ikaris held him there for a second before throwing him back down to the ground, firing a laser into his chest as Druig's back hit the base of the volcano and continue down from the other Eternals' power.