𖡼.𖤣𖥧6𖡼.𖤣𖥧

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧
Present

"You're not a god. You know that right?" Kingo said tauntingly down at the mind controller after he made Karun throw the camera he was holding to the side.

"That's rich coming from you, Kingo, the movie star." Druig said, drawling the 'o' in his name.

"I've directed some things too." He said quietly.

"Oh really, like what?"

"Internet content."

"How many views?"

"I don't it for the views-"

"Enough," Ikaris cut in, standing up from the bench he was sat on. "He is just trying to delay us." The man went to walk to the door but Druig stepped in his way, hands behind his back.

"Oh, Ikaris! How I've missed you. Come to charm me, have you?" He said with a sarcastic tone. Ikaris said nothing in return so Sersi answered for him. "Druig, I know this is all a shock but we need you-"

"I've just been told that I've been sent on a suicide mission for the past seven thousand years but excuse me if I don't give a shit at the moment." He cut her off quickly.

Druig went to storm out of the wooden church when Sersi spoke again, causing him to freeze.

"We're getting Adora. After we talk to you."

The name of the woman that he hadn't heard in thousands of years. The woman that been through everything with him, along with the others. The woman that he had been in love with for hundreds of centuries, even if he didn't realize that's what he was feeling.

Noticing that he had stopped for a second, the black haired woman spoke again, "That's why you decided to move here, isn't it? Hoping that she would somehow hear of the lush forests with the odd plants and find you in process, so that she would come back to you finally?"

Druig said nothing else as he moved his body quicker to leave this time, slamming the door behind him. He took a breath to calm himself, just like she had taught him eons ago. Turning around on the front step of the church, he froze with what he saw.

Adora.

She looked the exact same as she always had, same as everyone, but she was still gorgeous. Her hair slightly waved over her shoulders, a dark brown baggy sweater over a paler green dress and doc martens on her feet. All he had been thinking about for the past centuries still they parted was how much he missed her, now his body was frozen.

Under his shocked gaze, she started feeling a little more self conscious and pulling her sweater around her body tighter. Her arms were crossed over her chest as she tried to look at anything else but his eyes.

Adora cleared her throat out of nerves, this was much harder than she thought it would be, ans said with as much confidence as she could, "So, is everyone else here yet?"

He did say anything still, trying to gather and organize all of the overwhelming emotions that he was feeling, all of his suaveness gone. Before Druig could talk to her though, the door behind him opened and Seris walked out, clearly going to go after him.

"Druig, wait I'm sorr-" She stopped though when she noticed that he actually hadn't moved from the porch.

Her dark eyes though her eyes followed his to see the nature loving eternal standing just a few feet away from them. "Oh my gosh, Adora!" She said excitedly after she had got over the shock that she had found them. The older looking woman jogged down the steps and pulled her into a tight hug, which she returned quickly.

"How are you? Have you been taking care of yourself well?" Sersi said, asking the questions she knew Ajak would have been.

The thought of the feeling she had felt when Ajak had died washed over her like a wave. But Adora bit the inside of her lip and gave her a small smile before saying, "Yes, I have, Sersi, thank you."

"Um, what are you guys doing here? Are you visiting Druig?" Her voice was a little under a whisper as the man in question was only a feet from them.

"No, I'm not. I just needed to talk to all of you and figured you would be here..for some reason." Honestly, she didn't even why she thought they were in the Amazon of all places but here she was.

"Uh, Adora, I don't know how to tell you this but-"

"Ajak is dead. I..am aware." She said quieter as the reality of it was still raw. One of them had died. Like actually died.

"What, how?"

"I don't really know how but it's like I could almost feel it while she was dying."

"What?"

"Yeah, it was a whole thing. Where is everyone else, by the way?"

Just as she was that with incredible timing, the church doors opened up and out popped everyone else except Makkari and Phastos. And some random Indian man that she didn't know.

"Adora!" Sprite yelled running for her and hugged her tightly.

"Hey, cutie, how are you?" The blonde said, holding her just as tightly, pushing the other Eternals short finger hair back away from her face with one hand when they pulled away slightly.

Everyone got their turn to hug the new arrival, everytime one of the males hugged her, Sprite and Sersi both looked over at Druig as they could have sworn they heard a small growl come from his throat.

"Um, who is the random Indian guy?" She whispered to Kingo.

"Oh, I'm Karun." The shorter but older man said with a wide smile as he held out a hand to her.

"Well, that explained a lot." Adora said, but still shaking his hand.

"He's my assistant." Kingo whispered to her as she made an 'o' sound.

"Now that actual makes more sense."

a/n: this chapter is early but I got so excited that I finally made a trailer for this book! If you guys want to go watch it, go back to the prologue page of this book or go out my YouTube where if you just look up 'Ēostre : Druig Fanfiction Trailer"