two - find a good fuck

"Irwin, you're late." Mrs Thompson almost shouted once Ashton stepped foot in the classroom with his register under his armpit and sunglasses hiding half of his face while his messy curly hair hid the other half.

"Uh, I know." Ashton said in a bored tone, making his way to the third row and sitting down at his usual place.

"You can't come every single day late to school." Mrs Thompson said hostily, shifting her glasses up her nose. "What do you think will you do with your life, huh?" She asked, moving her hands to her hips.

Ashton looked at her unphased, not sure if he should tell her anything or just hold his mouth.

"Irwin will fuck girls for a living." Someone from the back of the classroom yelled and everyone turned around just to find Calum Hood sitting there with his legs stretched out wide and his arms crossed over his chest.

Ashton couldn't hold back a small chuckle, but stopped once he noticed the teacher looking angrily at him. "It's just a joke." He explained, rolling his eyes afterwards.

"I hope so." Mrs Thompson said, quickly turning to the board and continuing the equation she started before Ashton rushed into the classroom.

Ashton opened his note book just to appear as if he actually took notes, but he leaned over to Nina's seat when the teacher didn't pay attention to him anymore.

"Hey." He called her, making sure he was silent enough not to be heard. It turned out Ashton was too silent and Nina didn't hear him either. "Nina." He called again poking her upper arm so she finally turned to him. "How was - How was the date?" Ashton whispered, a small smile on his face while he tried  not to fall out of his chair since he was leaned to the side as much as he could.

"I'll tell you later, okay?" Nina said, twisting some of her hair between her fingers, before she looked at the board again and wrote down notes.

Ashton's smile faded slowly as he sat himself properly back in his chair. He ran a hand through his hair, only noticing now that he still had his sunglasses on so he took them off.

Usually Nina wouldn't mind talking to him during Math class, so out of some reason he felt bad about it now. He was really curious about the date because, well, Nina didn't date a lot of guys. She never really dated anyone and if the date went good she sure would've told him that already, right?

"So, what was the date like?" Ashton poked Nina's sides once they had lunch and he waited for her to get some things from her locker.

"Aren't you supposed to eat with Petra today?" Nina turned to him, cocking her head to the side as she pressed herself back against the locker.

"Uh, yeah I am." Ashton grumbled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. "But that has time. You first tell me about the date." He added quickly, waving his hands around excitedly.

Nina chuckled, looking up to the side as if she had difficulty to remember last night. She folded her arms over her chest and hopped a bit as if she just now remembered it, when in fact she loved to watch Ashton struggle to wait.

"It was ... " She stopped for a bit. "Awesome." Nina said almost shouting, a huge smile covering her face.

"Really?" Ashton asked confused, it was hard for him to believe it for some reason that he didn't even know himself.

"Yeah." Nina nodded, losing herself in the overwhelming memories from yesterday.

"Wait, who did you even go on a date with?" Ashton pressed his hand on the locker door, towering above Nina, his eyebrows furrowed.