nine - ninA

"Oh God, I love you." Ashton panted, laying himself down right next to Candice, a big smile spreading onto his face as he tried to catch his breath.

"Sure you do." Candice rolled her eyes, pulling the sheets over her bare chest and turning her face to the side to look at Ashton.

"Okay, I don't love you in that way but I am greatful you help me with this." He explained, taking deep breaths and laughing slightly inbetween them.

"Can I go home now?" Candice questioned, slowly turning around and sitting herself on the side of her bed as she let the sheets fall down to her lap.

"Uh no?" Ashton chuckled as if it was obvious, reaching his hand out to grab her by her waist and let her fall back down on the bed. "You're all mine today." He said, towering above her as he bit on his lip.

"Ashton we're having s.ex all day." Candice whined, looking up at him from where she laid underneath Ashton. "This was the fourth time today." She added, hoping that he was aware of that.

It's been almost a week since Nina's stroke and for four days since she was home and slowly recovering. She hasn't actually got any health issues from it apart the memory loss. She didn't remember anything that happened since junior year, aka she didn't remember she ever met Ashton and everything they've went through which really got him bad. He liked to get his emotions off by constantly sleeping with Candice up in his bedroom and pretending that nothing was wrong in front of his friends and family.

"It's Sunday I don't think you have anything better to do." Ashton shook his head, bringing himself back to reality as another smile spread onto his face when he realized how good Candice was looking just laying there and arguing with him whether they are or not going to go for round 5.

"But I am thirsty." Candice threw her head to the side at the hot breath of Ashton's, whining.

"It's not my fault, you didn't want to swallow -"

"Ashton!" Candice scolded, ending up in a small chuckle. "I need something to eat and drink, I am so exhausted."

"You are exhausted?" Ashton questioned, smiling down at her. "I did the whole job."

"C'mon, get us something to eat then we can go for round 5." She instructed, giving Ashton's bare chest a pat, causing him to roll away from her and jump off the bed.

"What do you want?" He asked as he walked around and picked up his clothes from the floor.

"Just bring us something from the kitchen." Candice mumbled into the sheets once she rolled laying on her front.

"So I put this clothes for no reason? I could've went down into my kitchen naked." Ashton complained just as he was about to throw on his t-shirt but let it drop on the floor when he realized he didn't have to get out of his house.

"Your dad is downstairs, isn't he?" Candince put her head up with a hand and gave him a puzzled look.

"I can walk in to my dad naked." Ashton gave her a small smirk over his shoulder before he opened his bedroom door and stepped out.

He jogged down the stairs, jumping the last two before he ran into the kitchen meeting his dad there. "Oh, nice abs." Tony commented, pointing the spoon he's been cooking with at Ashton's bare chest.

"Thanks." He mumbled, lifting himself up on his toes and looking though one of the cabinets for something they could eat. "Do we have any snacks?"

"You could wait five minutes when lunch is done." Tony suggested, giving Ashton a small shrug when he glanced at him over his shoulder.

"We can't." He murmured under his breath, pushing his dad out of his way. "We have s.hit to get done." Ashton explained, burying his head in the fridge while he looked for something eatable.