eight - rough se.x

"I guess this is a yes." A small chuckle escaped Ashton's lips once he moved his head away from Nina's.

"Yes to what?" She looked at him confused, blinking a few times as if she tried to get a clearer view.

"I asked you if this means you do like me too." Ashton explained simply, fearing her reaction.

"Oh." Nina said a but suprised, turning her look on her thighs. "I don't know."

Ashton didn't say anything, he just let out a louder sigh than expected. "You've just kissed me and I know you enjoyed it but now you say you don't know if you like me. You don't kiss somebody like this if you don't know if you like him." He then, after a good minute of being silent, spoke up letting all of his collected frustration out.

"Ashton we are friends." Nina said softly, defending herself.

"Obviously we're not!" Ashton kept on yelling not caring that he may have hurt Nina's feelings, since she's hurt his as well. "Things could be so easy but no, you got to make it complicated." He added, groaning the word no.

"I don't get it why you are now this angry, I didn't do anything wrong." Nina sighed, folding her arms over her chest as she looked down pouting at them.

"You kissed me!" Ashton shouted, as if it was obvious and Nina was the dumbest person ever. "I've always liked you and you think I can keep on being friends with you now that you've kissed me? No, I f.ucking cannot, Nina. I just can't."

"I'm sorry, okay?" Nina let out a small groan, becoming frustrated with him as well.

"No you're not." Ashton cut her off before she could say anything more, pointing with a finger at her angrily. "I'm going to be honest. I actually think you do like me but you don't want to admit it out of some unaccountable reason." He finally let his oppinion out, licking his lip proudly as he leaned himself back.

Nina sat there for a while and looked at him, not showing any sign that would tell Ashton he was either right or wrong, she just didn't show any emotions as she thought about it.

"Can I now tell you something quite frankly?" She cocked her head to the side and finally spoke up.

"Go ahead, I don't think you can make this any worse no matter what you're about to say." Ashton offered, waving with his hand around straining.

"Okay." Nina nodded to herself, leting out a big amount of air before she started. "You are, I got to admit, a good-looking guy that knows how to get girls and everything, but just because half of our school let you sleep with them doesn't mean I'll do the same, okay?"

"The actual problem here is that you don't want to admit you like me." Ashton blurted out before Nina could finish her small speech.

"I like you as a friend." Nina said quickly, trying to get over it.

"Okay, alright." Ashton said, pretending he did take that as an aswer from her although he didn't. "Why can't we be something like friends with benefits then?"

"Why are you so obsessed with sex?" Nina moved her head to the side and answered with another question.

"I just want to have sex with you." Ashton looked up at the ceiling, letting out a frustrated sigh.

"Well, that's not going to happen." Nina denied it, shaking her head.

"Why? If this kiss means nothing to you then sex wouldn't mean anything to you as well." It wasn't just sex that drove Ashton insane. He did like maybe he even loved Nina, and if he couldn't have her as a girlfriend he'd like to feel it at least fo a night (and deep inside he hoped that after she's f.ucked with him she'd start to like him since he was the 'sex-master').