seven - paedicatio

"Uh?" Nina grumbled when she woke up the next morning just to feel Ashton's arm swung around her waist and his chest pressed against her back.

"Ashton." Nina called, trying to get his arm away from her only causing him to tighten it even more.

Ashton was in such a deep sleep that it didn't wake him up, not even when Nina incontrollably moved around in his arms.

"Ashton goddamnit! Wake up!" She couldn't hold it anymore so she shouted instead of whispering like before. "Ashton I got to pee." She added again, fumming around.

"I don't care." Ashton mumbled, keeping his eyes closed as a big smile spread onto his face. "You stay here with me."

"Ashton." Nina couldn't help but to laugh once he laid himself back and pulled Nina onto him. "Let me go."

"Nope." Ashton still didn't open his eyes, he just tightened his long arms around Nina's small frame, causing her to giggle loudly.

She stopped fumming around after some time of laughing when she just let Ashton hold her on top of him and looked up at the ceiling.

"Ashton, are you awake?" Nina whispered after some time of both them just laying like that and being silent.

"Uh huh." Although Nina couldn't see him, she knew he still kept his eyes closed and nodded.

"Why do you do this?" Nina questioned silently, a chuckle escaping her dry lips.

"Do what?" Ashton mumbled moving both him and Nina a little bit.

"This." Nina exclaimed a bit furiously. "You've been hugging me all night and now my butt is pressed against your balls and you won't let me even go pee." She explained.

"I usually never sleep with girls so this is a huge event for me." Ashton finally opened his tired eyes and laughed a bit.

"You never sleep with girls?" Nina turned her face to his and raised an eyebrow.

"As in literally sleeping. I've never slept with a girl without f.ucking her before or after, or both." Ashton explained, groaning a bit but chuckling at the same time, too.

"So that's why I can't go an pee?" Nina forgot anything he's said and focused on her overloading bladder.

"Exactly." Ashton said desicive about it.

"How long will we lay like this?" Nina questioned, glancing a bit at him again before her neck hurt her and she laid her head back on his chest.

"Until my balls stop hurt like hell." Ashton exclaimed, feeling a bit awkward having Nina lay on him like this. "Your butt is so soft and warm it relieves the pain."

"Sometimes you are so disgusting." Nina laughed, hitting her forehead with a hand that she somehow managed to pull out of Ashton's grip.

"No, I am serious." Ashton argued thinking that Nina thought he was kidding. "You have such a nice ass that you'd be perfect for a quick paedicatio."

"A what?" Nina chuckled not being sure what she's heard and what it was.

"A paedicatio." Ashton repeated. "It's basically butt sex."

"Ewh." Nina almost shouted, finally releasing herself from Ashton and falling onto back on the bed next to him making both of them laugh. "Have you ever tried it?" Nina questiones once she sat up cross legged.

"What?" Ashton still laid down but he turned to the side, resting his head in a hand and keeping it up.

" Paedicatio." Nina said, crinckling her nose up with a hand.