Chapter 24

Hey guys!

Sorry that this update was completed so late... I have been sick over the past couple of days so obviously I was in no position to spend ages writing out a good quality chapter for all of you. But thank god I am much better now so I can give you a long chapter today to make up for lost time.... I am not sure how many more chapters there will be for this story but obviously it would be a surprise so I am not giving anything away hahaha.

This story is almost on 1,000 reads and the original goal was 1,500 but this point but then again some stories start of as something small (take 'the english badgirl and the american badboy' by dinosauremily. It just goes to show that anything can happen. So let's just see how much this story starts to grow over the next couple of weeks or even months.

Anyway.... I hope you enjoy this chapter.

And sorry in advance for ahy spelling mistakes I didn't really have the patience to look through the whole chapter to correct any stupid spelling mistakes I might have made etc.

Stay amazing!

**********************************************

I have been waiting for this so called surprise all night and Fran is taking extra long in the bath room on purpose....

"Fran I cannot wait any longer."

"Just wait s couple more minutes."

"God... you are such a damn tease."

"Just give me a minute you impatient child!"

I literally feel like I am going to wet myself because of the excitement trying to burst out of me..... It is not a very pleasant feeling if I am being honest.

After another five minutes the bathroom door opened and oh my god I bet the whole world would have gotten a boner if they saw her.

"So big boy...what do you think?"

"I have never seen anything more than sexy than you are right this second."

"Well it isn't going to end here.... Come over here."

Wow..... Even her kisses are like apocalyptically sexy.

"So this is the surprise you and Angie were talking about."

"Yep."

"When Brad sees Angie his balls will probably go in to overdrive and explode."

"That is not a pleasant image....."

"Sorry.. It's true though."

***********

It was three hours until we were done with each other and then it just got into a session of asking real awkward but oddly hilarious questions. Kind of.

"I still think Brads older brother has a crush on you."

"What..... Alex?"

"Yeah."

"Are you getting jealous?"

"No I just don't trust him... Brad feels the same and so does Angie. All Alex does is go out with the girl get as much sex as he can and then he just drops her like a dirty rag."

"How do you know that?"

"He did the same thing to Angie last year...... Brad still hasn't fully forgiven him."

"But Brad and Angie weren't together at the time."

"That doesn't mean Brad didn't love her.... He always has and always will.... It's the exact same way I feel about you Fran."