Chapter 13

Hey guys! Sorry that this update is late but again I have been super busy with college work but I will try and update as often as possible. I hope you enjoy chapter 13 as much as the others

*******************************************

Fran is still upset about her father...... It's been a couple of days but it hasn't really helped.
Tonight is date two and I have no clue where Fran is going to take me.

I just took her for a picnic in the park... The movies seemed too tacky.
But she said she is planning something really special but I am a bit worried about if I am going to be honest.

"Are you going to tell me where we are going or not?"

"Nope... It's a surprise. That is the point you know."

"I'm like a kid at Christmas...... Excited beyond belief."

"Then you will have to be good boy and wait."

"What if I say no?"

"Then I will just have to spank you."

"What if I said I would enjoy that?"

"Then you are a weirdo that is into kinky shit."

"I love it how you are just so blunt like at all the time."

"It is my way of life..... My motto is practically 'oh well I had a good run'"

"That is actually really deep..... In a weird way. So how long until we are at this magical destination?"

"About five minutes.... so how are you feeling about this relationship then?"

"Hopeful.... Even though it's not been long I know that I happy when I am around you so it's clear that it is working at least. Why?"

"Just wondered.... Because the place I am taking you to is really special."

"In what way?"

"It's kind of in a personal way. Nothing weird though and I am hoping you can see why I am bringing you there."

"Ok. Should I be worried about anything?"

"Nothing at all."

"Good because we are just about here."

**********************************************

Ok... I am so confused right now. I am stood on the top floor of the Empire State Building.

"Fran why are we here?"

"This is where parents met... They were both on a school trip at the time... So I thought.... Our story right now is similar so why not bring you here.... Practically where my story began in the first place."

"I am glad you brought me here but I still don't get it though... We met at school...... No wait I do get it... Who the hell would want to go on a date at school? Not me."

"Why are you so nervous Jack?"

"I don't know actually.... We are in such a special place and I have no idea what to do?"

"Just look at me and listen..... The past two weeks I have spent being your friend... Being your girlfriend.... Have been totally amazing and I can't wait for many more...... There is just one thing I want to say......."

Oh my god. She is going to say it.... She is going to say she loves me..... Am I ready for that..... Of course I am.

"You can say anything to me Fran."

"Good..... I want you to meet my mom."

"Wait... What?"

"She wants to meet you and I want you to meet her."