Band kids🥱(extra)Pt.1

Hello my lovelies. This chapter will be about which band instruments the Haikyu boys played in middle school.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tanaka: Probably was a percussionist, but didn't play snare or bass drums. He played marimba, xylophone, glockenspiel, and vibraphone.

Nishinoya: Also was a percussionist, and he played crash cymbals. He doesn't play snare but for some reason he knows how to tune them.

Yamaguchi: Yamaguchi played the euphonium, because the tuba seemed too big for him.

Tsukki: He'll never admit it, but the only reason he plays trumpet is because it has the same fingering as the euphonium, so it would be easier to ask Yama for help and vis versa.

Kageyama: Dude played bass clarinet cause he thought it looked easy. He regretted his choice and got a D in band class.

Hinata: Chose oboe, because he thought it looked similar to the recorder he played in second grade.

Asahi: I don't know why but I'm getting tuba or sousaphone vibes from him.

Daichi: He liked the way the bugle looked.

Suga: Played the flute, and was damn good at it.

Kiyoko: Was a percussionist and played bass drum, timpani, quints, and snare. And she was the best at buzz rolling.

Yachi: She wasn't bad at playing the saxophone, she just had to work really hard.

Enoshita, Narita, Hisashi: they were all chorus kids. 😐

Bokuto: Played clarinet and had absolutely no idea what he was doing.

Akaashi: Played the trombone and was so bad at staccato so he only played slurs.

Kuroo: Played the French horn because no one else did, so he wanted to be different.

Kenma: played oboe but was horrible at it so he always played quietly.

Oikawa: He stoped playing the bass clarinet because Kageyama started playing.

Iwaizumi: He played the bassoon and was a god at getting those low notes.

Usijima: My guy was a saxophonist and did jazz band.

Tendo: The only reason this dude played the piccolo was so that he could make a whistle sound at sports games.

Terushima: Two words... marching glockenspiel.🥱