Part 3

Koushi and Daichi made their way to their room. When they got their they layed down next to each other.

Daichi looked towards Koushi and kissed him passionately. Koushi smirked and returned the kiss, kissing him passionately.

( No smut on only kissing 👍)

They both pulled away for air with Daichi crawling on top of Koushi. They were both kissing passionately, Daichi licked Koushi's bottom lip, and Koushi replied opening his mouth.

Once Koushi let Daichi in he explored every part of his mouth, but they soon had to pull away needing to breath.

They were about to reconnect, but they heard something in the hall way. Not long after they heard Tadashi throwing up again.

They both ran to the bathroom were ,Tadashi was throwing up what little rice he had ate. Both parents ran to Tadashi's side Koushi rubbing his back. When Tadashi stopped vomiting he hugged Koushi tight.

Koushi carried Tadashi back to bed. He put his hand on his son's cheek and rubbed his thumb in a circular motion. "Do you need some water?" Koushi asked continuing to rub Tadashi's cheek. Tadashi just nodded while Daichi went to get him water.

"Throwing up kind of made me feel a little better, "Tadashi said while sitting up, "so passing  that test will be easy now". "Nice try but you need to get through the night with out puking to be able to go to school,"Koushi said patting Tadashi's head while Tadashi groaned.

"Fine, can I at least help out with some chores tomorrow?" He asked looking at his dad. "We'll see," Koushi said continuing to pat his head.

Soon Daichi gave Tadashi his water and they all went back to sleep.

(284 words. Sorry for the short chapter I've been preoccupied with some stuff. But anyway I do take recommendations so don't be shy. Well, bye 👋 ).