Part 5

"If your scared we can watch something else", Tsukki said while putting his hand on Yama's shoulder. "Yes please", Yams said as Tsukki started to look for a different movie.

Eventually they decided on a nice animated film Spider man into the spider verse.

They were both just watching the movie and enjoying their time together. Soon the movie ended, and the were both struggling to stay awake and passed out on the bed.

 Soon the movie ended, and the were both struggling to stay awake and passed out on the bed

( here you go uwu )

Koushi came in to check on them and saw them both asleep. With Yams's head resting on his friends chests and Tsukki holding him close. He took a picture of the two before putting the covers over them.

~Time ship brought to you by lamaGucci ~

The two boys woke up in each other's arms. As they noticed the position they were in the immediately got up apologizing.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know we fell asleep like this", Yamaguchi started apologizing. "Shut up it's no big deal", Tsukishima said while brushing it off. "Oh, gomen Tsukki", Yama said still blushing.

Word count 178

Sorry my ass has been too busy with school to post but I'm trying I promise.