Part 6

It was now Tuesday Tsukki and yams had their sleep over a couple days ago, and they were now at school.

"Hey look it's the freak with two dads haha he doesn't even have a mommy to go home and cry to" ,one of Yama's bullies said. He tried to ignore them and walk away but they kept following him.

He got to his class with the bullies still behind him saying mean things about him.

After a couple minutes the teacher walks in and the bullies finally stop and sit down.

~ Time skip to the end of the day ~

Yamaguchi was walking home but he couldn't stop thinking about what the bullies said, he doesn't even have a mommy. He tried to ignore his thoughts as he reached his house.

"Hey sweetie welcome home, how was school?" Koushi asked to which his son replied with " it was fine dad, I'm going up stairs to do home work now", he said rushing up to his room.

Koushi was a little worried about Tadashi what he was going through a rebellious phase already. He went upstairs to talk to Tadashi. He got to his room just to see Yams staring off into space, with his leg doing that weird jumpy shaky thing.

"Sweetie, you ok? Did something happen at school?" Tadashi paused for a moment before speaking.

"How come I don't have a mommy?"

His dad's whole world stoped for a moment before he spoke "well it's like.."

Word count 247

Oop cliff hanger. Hope you like this so far. :)