Part 8

Hey! Happy thanksgiving y'all! I hope you're having a good time with friends and family,but remember to be safe if your traveling because Covid-19. Anyway I love y'all and let's get on with le story.

Yamaguchi was in his room finishing some homework when he heard a knock on his door. "Come in," he said looking towards the door as it opened.  "Hey honey," Koushi said with his usual smile walking over to yams.

"What's up dad?" Yama asked as one of his fathers started rubbing is head. "You know how you kept nagging me to let Yachi visit, well their coming for thanksgiving!" And as soon as Koushi said that the biggest smile crept onto yama's face.

"YES! Thank you dad," yama said hugging his dad. "Yeah yeah, no big deal. Oh yeah almost forgot, you're gonna have to share you room with Yachi". " that's fine with me I'm just glad I get to see her again". With that Koushi left the room and yams finished doing his homework.

~ time skip ~

*insert doorbell noise* Tadashi was on the couch watching TV when the door bell rang. He sprong up because he knew exactly who it was.

He opened the door, " hi uncle Hinata, hello uncle Kageya-" he got interrupted by some yelling "Nii-chan!" And threw themselves on Yama. He hugged her back.

~Time skip~

Yachi and Tadashi were in his room both watching the TV and talking at the same time. They were both so happy, they hadn't seen each other in a while so they were glad to finally be hanging out. Daichi, Koushi, Hinata, and Kageyama were all downstairs in the living room catching up on old times.

~Time skip~

They were all sitting at the table getting ready to eat, with Yachi and Yams sitting next to each other of course.

They all were enjoying their dinner talking laughing and just being happy. This was the best Thanksgiving ever.

Word count 326.