Part 7

"Well it's like... umm, baby can we talk about this later?" Koushi said with a awkward smile. "Ok".

~time skip brought to you by curious yams~

Koushi was finishing up making dinner Tadashi was still up in his room. The front door opened, with Daichi walking through. He walked to the kitchen to were his husband was.

"Thank god your here I think we need to talk to Tadashi," he blurted while hugging Daichi. "About what?," Daichi asked puzzelde and a bit worried.

"I think something happened at school, because he came home and asked me how come he doesn't have a mommy," he said while looking in Daichi's eyes. "Oh...umm... maybe we can should talk about it over dinner?" Daichi asked ,and his husband agreed and called down Tadashi for dinner.

They were all sitting at the table in silence eating until Daichi spoke up. "So.. buddy anything on your mind that you wanna talk about?" "Yeah.. so... umm papa, why don't I have a mommy?" He asked poking at his food. Daichi and Koushi held hands and both took a deep breath.

~time skip after they talked~

"So you understand?" Koushi asked. "Yeah I got it," Tadashi said as they all went in for a big group hug. "Good, now go get ready for bed," "ok dad".

"I'm so glad we worked that out," Daichi said as Suga just sighed.

Word count 233
The next chapter might have a big time skip so yeah. So loves, if you have any questions about anything don't be afraid to ask. :)